Dynadot

domain world.charity

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kali42

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone. Hope youre all well <3

I would like hear everyones estimations but before let me introduce you this Domain.

Are you ready to make a difference on a global scale?

world.charity is the ultimate domain for those who want to create a better world. With its powerful name and global reach, world.charity is the perfect platform to raise awareness and support for your charitable cause.

Imagine the impact you could have with a domain name that immediately communicates your message and inspires trust and credibility.
world.charity is a name that people remember and trust, making it the perfect choice for your charity.

The global pandemic has shown us how important it is to have a strong online presence, and world.charity can help you achieve this. With world.charity, you can easily build a website that engages with your audience, accepts donations, and communicates your message.

But world.charity is more than just a domain name. It\\\'s a community of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the world. By joining world.charity, you\\\'ll gain access to a network of fellow changemakers, resources to help you grow your organization, and the support you need to achieve your goals. Investing in world.charity is an investment in your cause, and in the future of our planet.

With world.charity, you\\\'ll have the tools you need to make a real impact, connect with your audience, and create positive change.

Join the global community of changemakers and make a difference today with world.charity.
Get world.charity today before someone else do it

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will release the professional appraisals here later :))

Last edited:
•••
NameBio shows 0 reported sales for this extension, showing there is really no resale demand.

I own this term in .com BTW.

Brad

•••
Trash extension, not worth much. Asking price is ridiculous.

•••
Trash extension ?
sorry but looks like Domains are not your main business
.more like comment nonsense is what you can do.

The extension is special its in a niche but definitely not a trash. (lol)
I took many professional domain Appraisals.
The combination world.charity is if you ask Afternic 2 digits of k worth
if you ask sedo 3 digits of k XXX XXX $ !!!

I pay for this Premium Domain every year nearly 400 Bucks and i paid everything for the next years in advance
with 400 Bucks you can register 400 trash Domains. And with your 400 worthless probably xyz nonsese combinations you can hope to earn 10$

if world.charity would be really trash then i would not have received several offers with 2 digits of k in the past.

So what we understand here is if you have no idea then just be quiet. or in German how we say "Fresse halten"

•••
Trash extension ?
sorry but looks like Domains are not your main business
.more like comment nonsense is what you can do.

The extension is special its in a niche but definitely not a trash. (lol)
I took many professional domain Appraisals.
The combination world.charity is if you ask Afternic 2 digits of k worth
if you ask sedo 3 digits of k XXX XXX $ !!!

I pay for this Premium Domain every year nearly 400 Bucks and i paid everything for the next years in advance
with 400 Bucks you can register 400 trash Domains. And with your 400 worthless probably xyz nonsese combinations you can hope to earn 10$

if world.charity would be really trash then i would not have received several offers with 2 digits of k in the past.
Well, you can have your beliefs but the data is the data.

There are zero reported sales in this extension. Maybe yours will be the first, but that is the current reality.

Also, premium renewals can quickly turn assets into liabilities.
So what we understand here is if you have no idea then just be quiet. or in German how we say "Fresse halten"
You are getting free appraisals, take them for what you will... but the attitude is not needed.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Well, you can have your beliefs but the data is the data.

There are zero reported sales in this extension. Maybe yours will be the first, but that is the current reality.

Also, premium renewals can quickly turn assets into liabilities.

You are getting free appraisals, take them for what you will... but the attitude is not needed.

Brad

Thank you Brad. I know the data and I have nothings against it :)))

•••
Its just a name., $1750 upwards

Keywordworld charity
Monthly Searches22,200
Cost per Click$2.73

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If your the owner, I would hold on to it for a very long time.Eventually someone will come around and pay too much.$xx only because it's one word.

•••
thank you :)
I have already received a lot of $ XX k offers that I have rejected.

The domain is unique and brandable. Perfect for any charity organisation.

Will hold it definitely for a very long time or forever. Maybe i will launch someday my own Charity Org… 🫠 (lol)

•••

Will hold it definitely for a very long time or forever. Maybe i will launch someday my own Charity Org… 🫠 (lol)

Developing it will boost the value tremendously. Good luck!

•••
Back