Dynadot

sales WORKFLOW.AI SELLS FOR 35 K USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
https://namebio.com/workflow.ai

With AI dominating the techverse, top single keyword.ai domains should fetch 5 figures in 2023, and even 6 figures for short key word .ai domains that fit the sector/technology...billions are pouring into ai startup funding and OPENAI/CHATGPT3 was valued at 30 billion usd this week

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great deal !!
it once sold 2019 @120 USD...........
great profit!
cool ,it is time to hold some .ai domains.
i holds stark.ai.....52.ai.....hope it can be one dream oneday.....

Last edited:
•••
•••
where you can buy .ai expiring domains?

Last edited:
•••
Good sale for a new-ish TLD.

However I can't but think that this particular single-word would be worth more, and instead of being sold today, should have been priced 100k+ and kept.

AI is the most important thing of this century, in my opinion.

I would personally not sell this for just $35k. But apart from domainer I'm also a tech person, serial entrepreneur, startup owner and developer as well, so yeah, I'm biased.

Anyway, congrats to the owner!

•••
Good sale for a new-ish TLD.

However I can't but think that this particular single-word would be worth more, and instead of being sold today, should have been priced 100k+ and kept.

AI is the most important thing of this century, in my opinion.

I would personally not sell this for just $35k. But apart from domainer I'm also a tech person, serial entrepreneur, startup owner and developer as well, so yeah, I'm biased.

Anyway, congrats to the owner!
I concur. Buyer got a super deal. I wouldn't have sold it for less than 50 K, but seller may have had other financial responsibilities - completely understandable.

•••
I made the mistake of selling about 25 .AI domains - all single key words - to a domain investor in Silicon Valley for 100 K in 2016 - oh, well...in the rear view mirror(y)

•••
I made the mistake of selling about 25 .AI domains - all single key words - to a domain investor in Silicon Valley for 100 K in 2016 - oh, well...in the rear view mirror(y)

Don't tell me, I sold my 40 BTC for $1000 total.

•••
"Mistakes were made" by most:xf.frown:

I should have added, at least 7 of those .ai domains I sold to the VC/domain investor are the names of billion dollar plus mrkt cap companies...oh, well...100 k seemed like a decent deal for a nascent extension at the time:oops:

•••
The seller looks to have been Mike Carson from Park.io.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back