domain WomanShirt.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zouh1r

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about this Domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Unless you mean a shirt with a woman printed on it, like a wolf shirt has a wolf, it's not good. 'WomensShirts' would be better.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the reply ,
Are plural better than singular in domains ?

•••
Are plural better than singular in domains ?
It depends on what the name is trying to say. I think what you mean here is 'Women's Shirts'.. the plural of 'woman' - women, then the possessive apostrophe 's' (which you can't have in a domain name) - meaning suitable for women, and then the plural of 'shirt' - shirts.

So 'Women's Shirts'
(or for a domain 'WomensShirts' - without the apostrophe for the possessive 's').

A bit better than 'Woman Shirt' would be 'Women's shirt', but this is singular (meaning one shirt).
'Woman Shirt' as a meaning for a 'shirt for women' is not really correct in English.

I hope all that makes sense :xf.smile:

•••
It depends on what the name is trying to say. I think what you mean here is 'Women's Shirts'.. the plural of 'woman' - women, then the possessive apostrophe 's' (which you can't have in a domain name) - meaning suitable for women, and then the plural of 'shirt' - shirts.

So 'Women's Shirts'
(or for a domain 'WomensShirts' - without the apostrophe for the possessive 's').

A bit better than 'Woman Shirt' would be 'Women's shirt', but this is singular (meaning one shirt).
'Woman Shirt' as a meaning for a 'shirt for women' is not really correct in English.

I hope all that makes senI f

So 'Women's Shirts'

I hope all that makes sense :xf.smile:
I undertand thanks for the explaination.

•••
not a good domain. use it in a sentence...now use it in a sentence someone has ever heard before. Have patience. Good names are to be had. dont rush. Also pay more for quality. you would be surprised what $100 can get you.

•••
not a good domain. use it in a sentence...now use it in a sentence someone has ever heard before. Have patience. Good names are to be had. dont rush. Also pay more for quality. you would be surprised what $100 can get you.
Thanks but I saw similar domains listed to sell for big prices

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back