Dynadot

sales With still a quarter left to go The number of domain names sold in 2019 has already surpassed 2018

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
We have just entered the fourth quarter for 2019 but the total number of reported domains sold have already surpassed the full year numbers of 2017 and 2018. The total sales volume from last year is only $6 million behind. Looking at the last 6 months of domain sales, 2019 should surpass that without a problem. Here is the data from Namebio: I broke it down by number of .com sales and sales … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It does, more specifically the Voice.com sale pushed the average price up by $348 from $984 to $1332, which is a 35% shift. That's pretty crazy. The median sale price so far in 2019 for sales $100+ is $235 and in 2018 it was $272. The median for dot com so far in 2019 is $229 compared to $264 last year.
..but I wouldn't say that anything drastically changed in 2019 to make it oranges compared to 2018 apples.

On balance the additions/subtractions of marketplaces and changes in reporting should have 2019 lower at least from the perspective of overall number of sales.

This page constitues a MINI-EDUCATION!!! Wow. Repeated thanks

•••
In 2018 I had significantly more inbound inquiries than this year...
And on average - 2018 bids were higher definitely.

Last edited:
•••
I think, only Chinese segment is growing...
And that's why total stats looks higher.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back