Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
Hello, i wish to buy -

1. Two keywords and other brandables dot com only no hyphen gd appraisal minimum 5K. budget 300 to 1500 for each

2. one word dot net or one word dot org or one word xyz or one word dot co one word dot io gd appraisal minimum 5K. budget 300 to 1500 for each

3. CVCV or any other 4L dot com gd appraisal minimum 5K. budget 300 to 1500 for each

4. dot com domains with keyword meta, metaverse, dao, defi, nft, from 500 to 1500 for each (minimum 3 tlds required)

Total budget - 20K

Kindly send your asking price with your domains. I will try my best to reply all but if no response it means not interested either because of pricing or the domain name itself. I thank you in advance to all those who will be sending names. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, i wish to buy -

1. Two keywords and other brandables dot com only no hyphen gd appraisal minimum 5K. budget 300 to 1500 for each

the domain name itself. I thank you in advance to all those who will be sending names. Cheers.
DM sent.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bought few. Still hoping to buy many more. Thank you all for sending.

•••
•••
Still buying, thank you all for sending now buying dot io also

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
still buying thank you all for sending.

•••
still buying

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back