Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtl1998

Established Member
Impact
Autumn is Here and Winter is coming.
All People Around the world would have to wear some slippers at this time .
Trendy Domain = > Good and Premium Domain ...
Between 10k and 100k of monthly search (Keyword Google Planner)
How much you could pay to get this gold domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Simple and fine, mid hundreds. My only criticism: Restricting it to winter, when slippers are worn in all seasons. I'd prefer an attractive word describing their warmth, comfort or quality, than a season ...such as super slippers (super slips even). The word "super" embodying all of the words mentioned, and all year round ...Super!

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I don't totally agree with you brother . There is some countries in our world where it is winter for 7 and 8 months ..

•••
I don't totally agree with you brother . There is some countries in our world where it is winter for 7 and 8 months ..

When you say "some", that's my point. Most countries, most circumstances, we wear slippers all year round at home, and not just winter

But still, a fair domain

•••
Yeees broooo ... thaaaank youuuu for your comments

•••
It depends. I think if there is some sort of invention, some new trend, newly created brand of slippers that you can wear in winter - then it can be XXXX or easily more. Or at least it has to be something different.
However if you are talking about a regular 24-7 home slippers (e.g. you just just invented the name, not that the product was invented) then I think it has little chance (maybe mid XXX i f you very lucky). Cause then you can say SpringSlippers or OctoberSlippers - that makes no sense (although understandable that in this case by ''winter'' you call them warm, probably).

•••
Thanks for your reply bro

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back