IT.COM

domains Will 'YOU' be watching the ROTD.com live auction today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well with just over 4 hours to go (12PM CST) until the live streamed 'Right of the Dot' auction it seems the time to ask who else will be watching it live (or possibly even bidding in it)?

The YouTube live stream link is:

(183) RightOfTheDot Live And Online Digital Real Estate / Domain Name Auction - YouTube

It will definitely give a true and up to the minute indication of the state of the domain name industry with some great domains being auctioned.

Personally I think we could see some $million domains get sold (well at least the bidding will reach that, whether they sell or not will depend on the reserves of course :xf.rolleyes: ).

The list of domains being auctioned in both the livestream auction and extended auction can be found here:

RightOfTheDot (hibid.com)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ive been watching when I could the auction going on today, some good domains on there. I have two of mine on there, a little nervous because I put the reserve too low.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back