IT.COM

Will xpicy.com be accepted by BrandBucket?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VaibhavA

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I can see many people with good knowledge here. Heres a domain name I hand regged and submitted to brandbucket yesterday. Thought of asking namepros members to cast their vote whether it will be accepted by brandbucket or not.
xpicy.com
Simple rules for voting:-
  1. Yes.
  2. No.
  3. Why yes or no. I mean why do you think its brandable and for what categories.
Just be precise to 1 or 2 sentences.

I will post BrandBuckets response here, as soon as I get it.

My opinion is yes, thats why I spent 9:$: on it.:laugh:. Category - Food, Spices, Fast Food, etc, etc.

Feel free to express your opinion.

Happy Voting B-)
Vaibhav

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'd bet they wont accept it.
zpicy would be better.

•••
Personally i wont buy "zpicy" even for regfee..
unless it is strong keyword like
zpark - spark
ztart - start
ztack - stack
zwipe - swipe

•••
Personally i wont buy "zpicy" even for regfee..
unless it is strong keyword like
zpark - spark
ztart - start
ztack - stack
zwipe - swipe

Thanks Azwan for your replies.

I request all to be precise and at the end I will create a list of yes and no votes with results.

•••
•••
brand bucket is all over the place. i've submitted perhaps 30 and they've accepted just 1 even though quite a few of the others were IMHO much better. i don't even submit names to them any more, waste of time and energy afaic.

as for your domain, i would say that no, they won't accept it.

•••
Guys,

If you have 1 more domains approved by brandbucket, then it becomes your moral responsibility to cast your opinion here. :xf.wink:

Does it make any difference to me, if Xpicy is accepted or rejected by brandbucket. I have sold domains for good profit rejected by brandbucket. But, if you are into brandables and seen this thread and not posting your opinion here, then 3 things come to my mind.

1) You are not sure what you are doing.
2) You think its a waste of time posting here.
3) You think you will loose face if brandbuckets decision goes against yours.

My reply to the above caseteria are :-

1) If you are not sure, its ok, I think you are not the only one. Many are baffled. :xf.eek:
2) Its not waste of time, its about sharing, it helps everyone learn. :xf.cool:
3) >:( Really, big deal. Its makes no difference, you will evolve. :xf.confused:

Comeon guys, let everyone know what you think.

Last edited:
•••
No. "x" is not a good substitute for "s". It reads like a "z" but when in the initial position only with a vowel following.

•••
No. "x" is not a good substitute for "s". It reads like a "z" but when in the initial position only with a vowel following.
It's possible that it will not sound perfect, but depends a lot who is the end user...some will like it, some don't. I don't think that it will be accepted by BB, but there are some examples sold for low-mid xxxx( like xpirit), so it could have some value as brandable.

•••
Thanks for your inputs.

Xpicy was not accepted by brandbucket.

4 votes were not in favor.
1 vote was in favor.

Keep up the good work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back