IT.COM

question Will my GoDaddy counter offer be sent after 7 days

NameSilo
Watch

MonkeyD.Hamza

Established Member
Impact
I listed a domain name for sale in GoDaddy "Offer/Counter Offer", and i received an offer from a customer, but i counter offer the price, after the 7 days, when the offer is already expired, will the buyer get an email notification about my counter offer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they get email when u make offer not 7 days after u make offer. after 7 days everything over

•••
They will be notified of your counter offer when you make a counter offer
After 7 days you will realize you should have taken original offer

•••
They will be notified of your counter offer when you make a counter offer
After 7 days you will realize you should have taken original offer
So they will receive my counter offer even if the 7 days limit is already passed?

•••
So they will receive my counter offer even if the 7 days limit is already passed?
They received it the moment you sent it. They are ignoring/ghosting you. Depending on the name, only you know if they offered too little or you asked for too much. It could just be a tire kicker most likely.

If you continue to counter now you just look desperate and they will keep lowering the offer if they reply at all. I would set a bin and not continue further.

•••
they get email when u make offer not 7 days after u make offer. after 7 days everything over
Its not technically true that its over. Its only over when neither party responds ever again. I am still getting “counter offers” on domains I made offers on 4 years ago. It’s pathetic and desperate.

•••
Park name with a bin on a gd or dan lander, no make offer option. Counter and include a message telling them what you did. Usually with domains people have ideas and are excited about it from a few minutes until a few days. You must reply fast or better have a bin if you want to sell names. Most domains are impulse buys, many you could buy back a month later for half price or less.

When you counter include this quote "You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take."

•••
If I made an offer and someone counter offered and said you miss 100 percent of the shots you make
My reply would be I found another name. Goodbye
Its not something someone needs with millions of alternatives
Terrible advice @AEProgram

Are you saying OP you made the counter offer after 7 days?
Dont really understand what your talking about

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back