Dynadot

domains Will Lightbulb.com Sell for Six Figures?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will Lightbulb.com Sell For Six Figures?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    33.3%
  • No

votes
    66.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I wrote about LightBulb.com earlier in the week, I put in a 4 figure bid and being honest wasn’t expecting to win the domain name, It has already hit $27,500 USD and has over 6 Days remaining until the auction ends, I can see this one going into the six figures, would you agree?

Check out the latest story on LightBulb.com on Robbies Blog - Leave a vote in the Poll and watch where it goes in auction at Godaddy

https://robbiesblog.com/lightbulb-com-already-at-27500-with-6-days-left/9967

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like that more as a brand than a keyword.

Brad

•••
I agree, makes a great brand…

•••
Light - X,XXX,XXX
Lightbulb - XX,XXX

However, I'm happy to be wrong. Cool domain

Last edited:
•••
Light - X,XXX,XXX
Lightbulb - XX,XXX

However, I'm happy to be wrong. Cool domain
I'd agree with that, would also agree with bmugford that i see it more of a brand.

I was unsure if 'lightbulb' is 1 word or 2 words (light bulb), i would class it as a 1 word domain, but 1 dictionary has it as 1 word, another has it as 2 words.

As for what it will go for, It's hard to say - I would say final price around $78k, domains like this are difficult to buy so the market price (reseller) has gone sky high even for medium quality single word .com's, it wouldn't be a domain i would go all out for personally, but i could see an investor spending around $100k on it.

Last edited:
•••
It’s at Tucows so will probably get renewed. High 5 figs to $100k makes sense though.

•••
I really like that more as a brand than a keyword.

Brad

Agree 100%. I want it for my Blog :) I think it should make 6 figures.

•••
worth 5mm for end user. Will probable sell for 225k

•••
Even I see it as a brand only. Not keyword.

•••
•••
•••
6 figures seems to me a little bit high price, IMO

•••
Back