Dynadot

advice Will GoDaddy's premiere listing will help?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
I tried to sell a couple of domains in godaddy auctions for a year + but wasn't successful. Not sure to premiere list it. Any advice

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wanted to say "home page feature" which makes my domain featured in the homepage for 3 months.

•••
will payin more for (1 of many) add-ons help??

This is what i hate most about Godaddy.

They try to squeeze every last margin out you.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Good morning. There is a fine margin of over promoting a name versus just letting it drop if the name is not so good in the first place. You could waste money that could be spent on getting better names. Obviously, not knowing the name on here doesn't help. You should post it in the appraisal section on NP and you may find out its true worth.

Everything changes so fast these days and what was a good name last year may not be a good name this year and vice versa if technologies change or if people just switch their attention to new things like NFTs etc.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Thank you guys. Maybe I will try featuring only 1 domain and see if it will work.

•••
I paid 19 usd for featured listing. Now the visibility has inctrased. About 8 views a day now. Let's see how it will perform.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-002114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-002114_Chrome.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back