Dynadot

discuss Why people registered coinhahacom coinbench.com coin coinball.com coinbat.com

NameSilo
Watch

Galaxy Traveller

Established Member
Impact
Why people registered
coinchair.com
coinbench.com
coinball.com
coinbat.com
coinhaha.com
Coinlol.com
etc.

Please input this kind of uncommon name you discovered, registered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried to register a domain with coin keyword but even coinmug.com and coinjug.com etc. also taken.

•••
The coin names are pretty much taken both coin at the start and coin at the end unless you get something that’s 3 words

•••
Cos folks on the Internet... Well we're all crazy and run after trends

•••
But 3 words domains hard to sell and that's why tried coincan, coincup etc. and discovered all similar domains are taken.

•••
Crypto madness(lol)
This crazyness will end soon and people will addict to new industry names!

People registered drones then cloud.. Forex.. Random 6N and 5L.. Now crypto

•••
Why people registered
coinchair.com
coinbench.com
coinball.com
coinbat.com
coinhaha.com
Coinlol.com
etc.

Please input this kind of uncommon name you discovered, registered.
What kind of name you are looking for?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Coinlol.com is pretty good
Tried to visit coinlol.com I got error 502 . My expectation for coinlol is some coin related fun.

Last edited:
•••
Though thousands of names registered in the name of "coin" and "crypt", but the fact is only a minuscule number of domain names will be in actual use. Rest only change hands. That is it.

•••
Easy to sell and memorable short name.
You will find a decent name probably only in the aftermarket. Open a thread here on namepros - maybe you will find something!

•••
Because many people are like sheep...

•••
You will find a decent name probably only in the aftermarket. Open a thread here on namepros - maybe you will find something!
Names I choose already taken by some smart people. And I think my budged cannot support those xxxxx figure names because I also want profit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Clarification: Sheep people are those who all the time blame others and never improve themselves...

I was referring to people who follow trends ”too easy”.

And to be clear... Crypto and coin are booming. That will not make ”coinbathtub.com” a good name.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back