kargil.info
east-timor.xyz,
btc.in.net
adidas.email
sportsvideo.online
Streetfood.website

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thats what he is talking about
His rep was worth 20usd

•••
•••
•••
The should be tagged as the thread of the day.
Really smiling here

•••
•••
Tigress and East-Timor are good ones. Need to find good buyer.

•••
•••
•••
@Sandip Bag it's one thing to invest and lose money. That's a lesson learned and the experience itself teaches you how to improve on your strategy.

...But you chose instead to cheapen yourself and your image by trying to fake bids on your worthless names.(Newsflash: it didn't work)

This is exactly what NOT to do. You've just dug yourself a hole that you will never climb out of.

•••
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 10.09.23 PM.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Self Ridiculed ! Very interesting

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
just like i said... domainer world were thick forest, you could lost and became victim within seconds... do not fall in the common hype of getting rich through selling high priced domain... all you see in the high price domain were the price, you never sought or thought into the portfolio of the seller, how much time and money to be invested before you could get the very first high price sale...

All the commoners were blinded by GREED and thought that domaining was easy money, register domain with thought that it could be sold at high price, in reality there is nobody gonna take or even care about your da*n thought...

•••
just like i said... domainer world were thick forest, you could lost and became victim within seconds... do not fall in the common hype of getting rich through selling high priced domain... all you see in the high price domain were the price, you never sought or thought into the portfolio of the seller, how much time and money to be invested before you could get the very first high price sale...

All the commoners were blinded by GREED and thought that domaining was easy money, register domain with thought that it could be sold at high price, in reality there is nobody gonna take or even care about your da*n thought...
:hurting::hurting::hurting: Just spent a few hours to edit my listing prices.

•••
•••
This was better than the .RSVP thread @Kate started. Possibly the funniest I've seen on here for a while :ROFL::ROFL:

I want to keep @Sandip Bag , don't ban him. Made my day. Special nod to @MarketingStrategies.com very funny.

note...east-timor.com would sell but not .xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back