NameLot

Why most people are in denial for Covid-19?

Labeled as discuss in The Break Room, started by Ostrados, Jun 21, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician VIP

try pantoprazole

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bojan1

bojan1 Top Contributor VIP

Thanks, but I avoid using chemistry (btw I'm chemist)... even though I know that rulers exposed me to chemistry every day against my will :)

3. frank-germany

lets pretent for a minute your guts are talking to you

what are they telling you exactly?

and why do you think that is good enough
    to risk other people's life?

4. Ostrados

Ostrados EpicName.com VIP

That "trusting my guts" led to 50 Million deaths in the 1918 by Spanish Flu. Deaths are real it is no joke.

it is not something hard to believe it happened many times in history there were numerous number of pandemics..
    I don't know what is so hard to believe..
    This is not quantum physics science..
    This is not asking you to believe in aliens..
    It is simply: a virus spreading from person to person like "Flu" but it is much deadlier because it is kinda of "new Flu" where people have no immunity to it yet, but it is not literally a "Flu" it is different virus family.

I hope that I cleared your confusion and explained it clearly :xf.smile:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  5. frank-germany

no idea why this is too complex
    for so many people

6. bojan1

I respect your opinion... and I will not try to convince you anything using scientific approach... it wouldn't make any sense. Thing is simple for me... when I look at sun sun is telling me that death does not exists... and I know that linear science will never proof that. And I do not feel that I risk anyones life by chasing my freedom :)

Stay healthy :)

7. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

The Main Stream Media? Lol

8. frank-germany

its not funny

who is the mainstream media?

is twitter mainstream media?
    can you define
    whom to follow or to block?

9. Ostrados

It is called "denialism":
    In psychology, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

10. frank-germany

use glasses.

it may not only damage your brain but your sight too

11. Rhinnnn

Rhinnnn Established Member

The ~150,000 people dying daily around the globe (from natural and non-natural causes) would have a hard time agreeing with that.

12. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Oh Samer,

You know the MSM is just the stage for the puppet show! :xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

:woot:

13. bojan1

You 're right... if you are using linear scientific approach life will eventually comes to an end... sooner or later. But like I said... when it comes to plandemic I'm not using that approach... so, you exist and you always will is my approach.

Try to use scientific approach in domaining and you will never sell any domain name for a profit. Why? Because if you use that approach you will never buy any domain name.

14. Alex1122

Alex1122 New Member

Many people don't believe in things until they touche them.

15. Ostrados

Who said so?
    Domaining is science..

16. bojan1

Profitable yes, but scientific no.... at least not of a science we are discussing here :)

But if you believe it is a science... then can you show me a exact formula how to achieve 100% STR... or how to achieve exact 3,5% STR? :) Which domains I should buy... for what price, and whom to sell it? :)
    That is the approach that tells us that we are protected when we wear masks.... even though that there is no one single evidence of any virus having any characteristic of living being!? As per scientific approach.

When you buy domain name what is decisive factor you listen to... maybe you are not even aware, but decisive factor is within your stomach ... you can call it intuition... but that decisive factor is a factor that science denies :) And you train it day by day... and makes it everyday stronger and stronger... and science still denies it.

And sure I'm not using scientific approach when I tell that I just feel that numbers of infected are simply exaggerated and easily manipulated that can not be any reason to claim this p(l)andemic... not to mention that after few month since this corona jail has been proclaimed I still don't know any single person in my environment that is covid positive! Not a single one!.... and I have heard about many manipulations such as free funeral for your family members in case you sign paper that your family member has passed away due to covid infection.... and so on...

17. Ostrados

Yes domaining is science, if you study probabilities math then you will understand it more. What you do in domaining is following best practices & trends, and studying domain characteristics that yield highest STR (ex: .com, 1-2 words, 6-8 letters...etc), then you must have extensive awareness about market sales to build the ability to evaluate domains. All of that you do to increase the probability of selling your domain and maximizing your STR.

Similarly virus protection measures reduce the probability of catching the virus and thus maximize the chance of not getting infected. Wearing a mask will reduce the probability of getting infected by x%, social distancing will lead y% reduction, hands sanitizing will add z% protection....etc, at the end the chance of getting infected will be 100% - (x+y+x...etc).

Me & many others know persons in their environment that got Covid. Do we live in different planets?
    Not experiencing something is not equal to "it does not exist".
    Do you know a single person that circumnavigated the earth? but yet we all know that the earth is round.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  18. bojan1

I agree... but you still didn't answer me how can I mathematically achieve exact 3,5% STR? IMO that would be a linear science.

But on the other hand all of these measures will make my immune system weaker and will make me more susceptible.... What about that factor?

19. frank-germany

you are a scientist?

how can protection from a virus make your immune system weaker???

go eat some dirt....
    ( that was sarcastic)

20. Ostrados

You cannot achieve a specific fixed number in probabilities otherwise we should not call it probabilities. But you can achieve a number around your target number higher or lower.
    Do an experiment and toss a coin 100 times, you should get head 50% of times and tails 50% of times, but in real life you will get something like 48% and 52%.

True, but is of much lower risk than catching a deadly virus.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  21. Compassion

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION DATA SHOWS: ASYMPTOMATIC TRANSMISSION IS VERY RARE

(after all this is just another coronavirus strain with not alarming death rates even with the fudged numbers)

(Total Mortality statistics are not elevated)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  22. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not in denial.. it's just a nusiance as we seem to wash our hands better and are overall cleaner up here in Western Canada. Thus very few cases in my area
    Government made digging holes an essential service, so I am working 5-6 days a week during the pandemic crisis. No denial, just extra careful

23. Ostrados

We don’t actually have that answer yet’: WHO clarifies comments on asymptomatic spread of Covid-19
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/09/who-comments-asymptomatic-spread-covid-19/

COVID-19 study shows 75 percent of infectious people were asymptomatic
    https://www.fox8live.com/2020/07/02/covid-study-shows-infectious-people-were-asymptomatic/

24. Compassion

25. Ostrados

Read this:

This Man Warned Friends On Facebook Against Not Wearing A Face Mask Like He Did. The Next Day He Died Of COVID-19.

This part of the story is interesting:
    Here is another source:

He posted his regrets over attending a party in California. The next day, he died of coronavirus

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice