Dynadot

discuss Why most people are in denial for Covid-19?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Surprisingly 90% of people I meet deny that we are in a middle of a pandemic! They either claim that the numbers are exaggerated and fabricated, or that it is not dangerous and just a flu, or that we are being lied to. The odd thing is that these ignorant claims were dominant at the beginning of the virus outbreak, then people became more aware and took it seriously and they were wearing masks and avoid gathering, but after 3 months everything was reveresed: people stopped wearing masks, gatherings returned and the ignorant claims mentioned above came back. Today I asked a supermarket owner why at the beginning of the pandemic you were wearing a mask and now not? He literally said to me "I was not convinced about this pandemic back then and not convinced now"

It seems that people just got bored and tired and just want to close their eyes and pretend that everything is fine to get back to normal life.

175960_4b1fe32301fd3a27690d86b746ffb75311.jpg

I am with reopening everything and going back to normal life, but we should do that responsibly by doing at least the bare minimum to slow down the virus spread. Recent studies showed that wearing a mask is a very effective measure, is that too much to ask? Or is it a torturous thing to do? Just put on a mask for God sake!

Two hairstylists who had coronavirus saw 140 clients. No new infections have been linked to the salon
Both stylists worked at the same Great Clips location in Springfield. The clients and the stylists all wore face coverings, and the salon had set up other measures such as social distancing of chairs
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/us/missouri-hairstylists-coronavirus-clients-trnd/index.html
"This is exciting news about the value of masking to prevent Covid-19," said Clay Goddard, the county's director of health.

Now restaurants are full of people with nobody wearing mask even waiters! And boom we are in a second virus outbreak wave already and it is not even autmn yet! All of that because of the number one most irritating thing in life which is "ignorance".

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't trust a youtube video
I trust official numbers announced by the governments of 215 countries
I trust medical studies & peer reviewed scientific papers

LOL, Got it - you trust the GOVERNMENT over trusting your own mind.

Govern = To conduct the policy, actions, and affairs of a group...
Ment = The mind. (mental)

Literally the government, by definition exists to CONTROL YOUR MINDS. Wake Up.

and....

If you actually read the scientific papers and medical studies, you will see the truth.

and if you actually read what the medical world is writing you would know that the numbers are extremely distorted and inaccurate.

In the US, Cv19 labels are tagged onto everyone possible for the $39,000 that the hospitals receive each time.

It's become a SICK joke, one can be a "covid" death even if it is "suspected" with zero testing (though highly inaccurate)

One can be a "covid" death even if they are 95 years old in hospice with three underlying conditions when clearly it was the diabetes, the cancer, the pneumonia and the old age that killed them!

and on,
and on,
and on . . .

Last edited:
•••

No I dont trust "the" government, but I trust data from 215 governments that in no way can be in coordination and agreement in faking this pandemic.. it is simply an impossible conspiracy theory.

The real conspiracy here is not the existence of the pandemic but whether it is man made and for what purpose.

Use your mind.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, it is man-made, otherwise this would be too much coincidence. It is about global power transition. ( but it is not a war between countries , or ideologies, or religions, or races etc, both sides of the conflict are global, and one of them represents humanity (maybe indirectly), and the other side is the old s-a-t-a-n-i-c group).

Last edited:
•••

Literally the government, by definition exists to CONTROL YOUR MINDS. Wake Up.

and....

If you actually read the scientific papers and medical studies, you will see the truth.

and if you actually read what the medical world is writing you would know that the numbers are extremely distorted and inaccurate.

In the US, Cv19 labels are tagged onto everyone possible for the $39,000 that the hospitals receive each time.

It's become a SICK joke, one can be a "covid" death even if it is "suspected" with zero testing (though highly inaccurate)

One can be a "covid" death even if they are 95 years old in hospice with three underlying conditions when clearly it was the diabetes, the cancer, the pneumonia and the old age that killed them!

and on,
and on,
and on . . .

looks like you are a bright mind
really
you think by yourself
and judge by yourself

maybe you should invest in domain names

•••
I have a BMI of 29.9, but I am 1.96 meters tall and 115kg
I am just shy of 1.96 meters but only 71kg
I could not imagine packing 44 more kilo’s under the belt. You a bodybuilder?
Who says i am in denial?
I am just to busy working and going about life like its normal. Except standing in line 20 minutes at bank. i asked my gp other day, when you start seeing patients in person?
1 year he said.

•••
Yes, it is man-made, otherwise this would be too much coincidence. It is about global power transition. ( but it is not a war between countries , or ideologies, or religions, or races etc, both sides of the conflict are global, and one of them represents humanity (maybe indirectly), and the other side is the old s-a-t-a-n-i-c group).

you got an overdose of Rob

if it was man-made
its now time to profit

where is the vaccine
the mean to profit from?

by the way
if it was made on purpose
that means logically:

it's dangerous
( otherwise to much hassle )

make up your mind:

man-made = dangerous
natural made = dangerous or maybe not

if natural = no Gates or other intrigue

so if not dangerous = no intrigue - no secret plan

•••
I am just shy of 1.96 meters but only 71kg
I could not imagine packing 44 more kilo’s under the belt. You a bodybuilder?
Who says i am in denial?
I am just to busy working and going about life like its normal. Except standing in line 20 minutes at bank. i asked my gp other day, when you start seeing patients in person?
1 year he said.

Nope, I am just puffy. My smart scale says that I have 78kg of muscle from 115kg, so I do not know how much weight I can lose, but still, I have a belly

•••
Nope, I am just puffy. My smart scale says that I have 78kg of muscle from 115kg, so I do not know how much weight I can lose, but still, I have a belly

get a straight posture
belly becomes smaller

•••
No I dont trust "the" government, but I trust data from 215 governments that in no way can be in coordination and agreement in faking this pandemic.. it is simply an impossible conspiracy theory.

The real conspiracy here is not the existence of the pandemic but whether it is man made and for what purpose.

Use your mind.

the other 215 countries make up the world, they were onboard from the beginning, Covid is the revolution of New World Order, unless the leader of world and super power collapses, nwo can not happen, the US is collapsing. Yes it is man made

•••
the other 215 countries make up the world, they were onboard from the beginning, Covid is the revolution of New World Order, unless the leader of world and super power collapses, nwo can not happen, the US is collapsing. Yes it is man made

so you think they united the world?
must be great guys then

•••
so you think they united the world?
must be great guys then

the world was already united , the objective is trim all the fat, 1 world currency, 1 religion and so forth, one could think of it as total world equality if they wanted to. But it’s far deeper than that

•••
the world was already united , the objective is trim all the fat, 1 world currency, 1 religion and so forth, one could think of it as total world equality if they wanted to. But it’s far deeper than that

yes I get it
you think of bitcoin

•••
people mostly is idiot and covid helped us to see how many idiots are around

Last edited:
•••
•••
yes I get it
you think of bitcoin

there will be leader and co leader , that being China and Russia , the US will not voluntarily relinquish its super power and world leader status, so they are crushing the west and its allies with bankruptcy to recieve compliance to the agenda

•••
This forum is going downhill rapidly.

Last edited:
•••
I was trying with everything I had to get through to the people in the COVID-19 thread here at NPs when this very started. that it was man made and made for a reason that is not to attack or kill society, but they all kept getting really upset with my posts in that thread, so I left the thread a good while back

•••
•••
why do you say that ?

Because I'm shocked by the utter nonsense people advocate in this and a lot of other threads.

•••
Because I'm shocked by the utter nonsense people advocate in this and a lot of other threads.

but the thread is about the topic we are speaking, I know it has nothing to do with domaining , It is like “break room” talk

people just giving opinions is all

Last edited:
•••
but the thread is about the topic we are speaking, I know it has nothing to do with domaining , It is like “break room” talk

ok
BS in breakroom is allowed ...

•••
... that it was man made and made for a reason .

1) are you sure?
2) how can you be absolutely sure?
3) how do you feel when you think you are sure of that?

4) how would your life be when you drop that though?

•••
that is not to attack or kill society, but they all kept getting really upset with my posts in that thread, so I left the thread a good while back

It's still nonsense. I don't mind. I like a fair bit of crazy. I would love to know what the reasoning is behind your statement on the first thing I quoted.

•••

Opinions don't matter. Facts matter. I see a lot of opinions being advertised as facts these days.

•••
People Like Alex Jones deny Covid- :xf.laugh:

"Most People"? Need facts to support this.
Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back