Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith DeBoer

BrandableInsider.comTop Member
Impact
https://nzdomainer.com/2018/09/03/why-i-joined-dnacademy/

ertaevs.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was the course offered free to you? Were you compensated in any way?

Last edited:
•••
The course looks good, but i prefer to teach myself for free

•••
I can't stand propaganda like this, there is infinite information at namepros that many of us wish we had back in the day. There is no shortage of information threads on here which are free.

Funny you been listing your brand bucket reported sales here for years.

•••
Certain Brand Bucket, Flippa advocates seem to get preferred treatment, featured listings, etc. I don't have a problem with that, unless it's not explained up front.

•••
Umm, I think @Keith DeBoer did not join DNAcademy but is infact posting a link and a screenshot/snippet of a new domain blog with the name NZDomainer

•••
Umm, I think @Keith DeBoer did not join DNAcademy but is infact posting a link and a screenshot/snippet of a new domain blog with the name NZDomainer

You're right. Thanks. My apologies Keith.

•••
Hey no worries.
Sorry for the confusion.
I should have been clearer :)

I am offering the NP community a link to what I consider to be an interesting article.

I have not taken the DNA course.
I have looked at the website and general outline of the course, seen the testimonials and wish this course would have been available when I started.
I therefore recommend the course to those new to domaining whenever I am asked for advice.
I have met Michael Cyger and consider him a friend but he has not asked me to promote his course nor do I receive any compensation for doing so.

Last edited:
•••

Hey no worries.
Sorry for the confusion.
I should have been clearer :)

I am offering the NP community a link to what I consider to be an interesting article.

I have not taken the DNA course.
I have looked at the website and general outline of the course, seen the testimonials and wish this course would have been available when I started.
I therefore recommend the course to those new to domaining whenever I am asked for advice.
I have met Michael Cyger and consider him a friend but he has not asked me to promote his course nor do I receive any compensation for doing so.

you should change the title

it's not cool to mislead, especially if and when you are recommending something to newbies

let folks do their own promoting, then you won't get caught up

imo…..

•••
I can't stand propaganda like this, there is infinite information at namepros that many of us wish we had back in the day. There is no shortage of information threads on here which are free.

Funny you been listing your brand bucket reported sales here for years.

There’s lots of great information for free, that’s for sure - but there’s also plenty of crap to sift through.

I took the DNA course and while I agree that most of the information can be found for free elsewhere, I found no better resource for concise, trustworthy information. It might have saved me many hours and thousands of dollars if I’d found it earlier.

Funny how we complain about endusers not willing to pay up for our “premium domains”, but when it comes to investing a little bit in education...

•••
There’s lots of great information for free, that’s for sure - but there’s also plenty of crap to sift through.

I took the DNA course and while I agree that most of the information can be found for free elsewhere, I found no better resource for concise, trustworthy information. It might have saved me many hours and thousands of dollars if I’d found it earlier.

Funny how we complain about endusers not willing to pay up for our “premium domains”, but when it comes to investing a little bit in education...

Hi

seems like you had to sift thru the same thing, to know if there was something there, that you didn't know

but if you had to pay to sift thru it, then you became the end-user, of that source.

also, I don't complain about endusers not willing to pay up for any of my domains and I know many other domainers who don't complain about it either.

they may mention details of a negotiation that didn't result in a sale, but it's not a complaint, because they have the kind of domains that are appealing, with obvious usage potential.

for me and many others, it's about selling for your price, not so much if buyer is gonna "end use" it or not.

just saying....

imo….

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back