Why Dynadot.com maintained every day, Website often inaccessible

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
why dynadot.com maintained every day, website often inaccessible

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Our website is under the DDOS attack, but don't worry, engineers are rushing to fix it!

Posted on their Twitter account, 2 hours ago.

•••
I too find it annoying at times although it’s normally very brief. I assumed its at least in part to update their all expiring domains stream.

•••
I too find it annoying at times although it’s normally very brief. I assumed its at least in part to update their all expiring domains stream.

can you open dynadot.com website normal now?

I always cann't open it several hours.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DDOS? Who would order DDOS against an ICANN accredited registrar and for what purpose? Some competing registrar is the only possible candidate I can think of...

In any case, Dynadot must fix their systems globally and ASAP. With or without anti-DDOS solutions, they have a lot to fix. Not only frequent "planned" shutdowns. As noted in other threads, their BIN sales landers were not working in December (a few days!): "Add to cart" button did not add the domain to a shopping cart. Also, in August or September their domain forwarding stopped working (a few days to fix). The last but not the least, in early January dynadot dns was not updating for hours... updates were received but not applied to real dns responses. And, yeah, "our engineers are working on it". Such a low stability is not something one expects from a winner of Namepros Top/Fav. registrar polls...

Last edited:
•••
old problem. many complaints... which means they won't solve it

took.em forever to get rid of.that.stupid download app.prompt each login time...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back