Dynadot

Why do you still use Linkedin ? LinkedIn is full of spammers..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
any reason please?

for me LinkedIn is a spam network

even FS "Linked out"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They scraped my info without my authorization or consent and put a page up. I first got angry, then forgot about it until u mentioned it, I never logged in or responded nor intend to. All social media to me like Facebook is intrusive, a necessary evil for certain businesses and someday I hope small businesses trend back to their own domain and website. As you are aware, plenty of expired domains occur due to naive small business belief in their ease of use and spy network, I lost a great generic domain name with backlinks last year that I was overbid on from a company who migrated to linked in from a real website. Go figure, the were wealthy too. I joined a consulting website to buy one service, clarity.fm to pay to consult with one guy. They would not allow me to join because I didnt have a linked in page. After discussion and hassle they let me join, then the consultant raised his prices like he was some rockstar, so dropped it. Lol.
So much stupid copycat stuff around with narcissitic management by arrogant millenials. Homeaway another idiotic company to deal with.

Linked-out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back