Dynadot

Why did these domains get reregistered?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robin A.

Established Member
Impact
Good morning everybody,
I just looked at some expired domains from yesterday and the ones that got reregistered right after expiry.
Here is a list of some that got registered:

92kmm.com
px-zh.com
fsqsj.com
cnutp.com
zjyls.com
hmxwh.com
sdst88.com
hncdrc.com
snnykj.com
qqwzd.com
qnwly.com
cqlcpt.com
zxhydg.com
bjzjdf.com

None of them have keywords, pagerank, traffic or a DMOZ entry. Any idea what's so special about them to their owners? Thanks a lot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will give you some insights to de-crack the mystery :)

cn means china
88 means lucky
bj means beijing

•••
If I had to, I'd bet the majority were registered by someone in China because almost all are shengmu. (consonants)

•••
Ahhh Chinese domains make no sense do they?
But
May I ask what made you keep track of what happened with these names?

•••
Thanks a lot. Didn't know that these letters and numbers referred to chinese meanings.

•••
Ahhh Chinese domains make no sense do they?
But
May I ask what made you keep track of what happened with these names?
I didn't keep track of these domains... Just saw on an expired domain list which domains were available and which ones got registered and started to wonder.

•••
I didn't keep track of these domains... Just saw on an expired domain list which domains were available and which ones got registered and started to wonder.

Were you able to check ownership or all private? Although at first glance I suppose crap domains get registered all the time. But maybe some of them are not as crap as they initially appear (with the exception of px-zh.com)!

•••
Keep in mind that domains are not only used for resale or traffic purposes.

•••
Some domains have not clear meaning in English and they are based on other languages too that are difficult of judge their related business. 360 dot com is also not based on keywords and it one of the most precious domain in the world.

•••
These are chinese domains in five characters

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back