IT.COM

discuss Why almost all crypto follow btc..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I watched the 4k or so btc correction today... then checked the few other cryptos...xrp ada trx etc.. and all the candles. .almost to the dot...did same correction.. furthermore they acted same after correction...still do now too

I known everyone knows all crypto follow btc...but does someone know why..this is insanely suspicious.. almost if they all linked...all part of same scheme or program...

I mean it is insane to have myriad of things follow one main thing...and not see a bad intent and something hidden from us there...thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The answer is: Bitcoin was the first, the most known, the biggest...the founding crypto. When Bitcoin goes up, alt's go up. Nothing hidden, simply the most influential, the gold of which others are based

•••
•••
Bitcoin is the first one. There is no other reason. In fact Bitcoin is the worst coin with its old technology with high transaction fees. But it's the first. If you are the first, you are the one who is allowed to be the worst :)

•••
Bitcoin is the first one. There is no other reason. In fact Bitcoin is the worst coin with its old technology with high transaction fees. But it's the first. If you are the first, you are the one who is allowed to be the worst :)
True

•••
It's not just that Bitcoin is the first, but that Bitcoin is the only crypto that had a hard asset value. There is unlikely to be another coin with this advantage. This is because any new coin could be subject to a 51% attack before it can achieve a significant and stable position. Its proof of work, and its "old" technology is its strength. It has now become a store of wealth and not a currency. There are rumours that Putin is accepting Bitcoin in payment for oil, and transactions like these will allow Bitcoin to continue its strong growth. No centralised coin can compete with this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back