Dynadot

Why Afternic landers Sale are More than Other Landers ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello Everyone ,

Something in my mind to ask from all of u . Why Afternic sales are more ? I had no luck with afternic , but i saw afternic sales ratio are high , what is the secret behind the sales ? Someone told me that if you listed your domain at afternic , your domain will show for sell everywhere ? Is it true ?

PS : Sorry for my good English :xf.wink: , i am not good in english . Hope you all guys get point from my lines what i want to ask .

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where did you see these ratios, and what were they compared to?

also, who is that "someone" who told you this about afternic?

imo...

•••
Someone told me that if you listed your domain at afternic , your domain will show for sell everywhere ? Is it true ?

Yes, if you list your name with within the Afternic system, your domain name will show up in all of the partnered registrars.

-Omar

•••
where did you see these ratios, and what were they compared to?

also, who is that "someone" who told you this about afternic?

imo...
Talking about Report Complete Domain sales thread and Many Peoples are working in silence with afternic and also details showing on Afternic . And Someone that can be my friend , Is he right or not ?

Regards

•••
i think appeal, quality, etc., determines if you get sales or not.

though there may be periods in time, where afternic gets a lot of publicity for some sales made there....

but unless you know where "all" sales where made,
then one can't say, if they sell more names,
or if the names sold there, sell for more, than names sold elsewhere.

also, if you list with afternic, your names will only show within their network of partners/affiliates,
but it won't show "everywhere".

imo...

•••
i think appeal, quality, etc., determines if you get sales or not.

though there may be periods in time, where afternic gets a lot of publicity for some sales made there....

but unless you know where "all" sales where made,
then one can't say, if they sell more names,
or if the names sold there, sell for more, than names sold elsewhere.

also, if you list with afternic, your names will only show within their network of partners/affiliates,
but it won't show "everywhere".

imo...
First of all i am taking about landers not registrar or markets . And you are right the they show within thier partners . Afternic is owned by Godaddy right ? That is the reason . Godaddy is king , will remain king today and forever . I said Afternic landers sales Ratio . Imo

•••
I think that it can be good value for some domainers but not everyone. Depends on a variety of factors. (e.g. Quality of domain collection)
, but most of these inquiries have been from confused people.

•••
Most of my sales come direct from my sales landers. As far as external markets go I'd say Afternic is the strongest as who else do you see advertising on your TV. GoDaddy has been king for quite a while and don't see that changing anytime soon. Goal is end users not markets that only advertise on domainer blogs/sites etc...

https://www.afternic.com/domain-reseller-network

•••
Lander has no any impact.
Only the quality of certain domain matters... and price (if BIN-mode).

•••
Lander has no any impact.
Only the quality of certain domain matters... and price (if BIN-mode).
Two types of domaining styles, quality domaining and quantity domaining. With quality domaining a good domain will sell without a lander but with quantity domaining a mediocre domain will never sell without a lander.

•••
I know domainers that have only email address on lander and successfully sell the domains...

•••
Hello Everyone ,

Something in my mind to ask from all of u . Why Afternic sales are more ? I had no luck with afternic , but i saw afternic sales ratio are high , what is the secret behind the sales ? Someone told me that if you listed your domain at afternic , your domain will show for sell everywhere ? Is it true ?

PS : Sorry for my good English :xf.wink: , i am not good in english . Hope you all guys get point from my lines what i want to ask .

Regards

First of all i am taking about landers not registrar or markets . And you are right the they show within thier partners . Afternic is owned by Godaddy right ? That is the reason . Godaddy is king , will remain king today and forever . I said Afternic landers sales Ratio . Imo

Hi

in your initial post, you did not mention landers at all.
so how do i know what you meant to say?

also, gd is king, only to you and those who think like you.

and....
when a name sells on sedo, or via voodoo or internettraffic or parkingcrew or incoming inquiry via whois search or when they get a phone call, etc, etc.....
the sellers don't brag or focus on the friggin lander, the attention is on the selling price and the domain name.

imo...

•••
I think the increased network exposure including godaddy has helped sales increase at afternic. Just my opinion but I have noticed a nice increase in sales from Afternic in just the last 6 weeks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back