Dynadot

domains Who's snagging all of these XYZ domains at SAV?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe I know who she might be, but shh - won't tell.

•••
Yesterday there was a ton of premium .XYZ domain names that were grabbed for what seems like really low prices, domains for example Chocolate.xyz, Watches.xyz, Rum.xyz, Kate.xyz, and many more... Check them out on Robbies Blog:

https://robbiesblog.com/whos-snagging-all-of-these-xyz-domains-at-sav/11443
"and hold for less than 12 – 24 month"
Not possible hh .xyz for example cost 1200$ to renew/transfer or reg. after expire
Expire in Dec. 2022 so have only 4 month from now to sell & hh is hard to sell must meaning something

I believe I know who she might be, but shh - won't tell.
Nope she dont by this type of domains

•••
Though I am losing some good .xyz domains, I have stopped using SAV 2 years back due to some conflict with the team.

•••
excellent plan, reminds me of the singing meme out:

•••
someone not too bright dreaming of matching dngear 5 and 6fig sales bahahha... can u say hype
dream on lover boy

•••
Registration/Transfer/Renew
White 1300/1300/1300
Rum 350/350/350
Realtor 1300/1300/1300
Interest 1300/1300/1300
Videos 700/700/700
Chocolate 1300/1300/1300
* prices rec. by registry can be lower with aprox 50 to 100$ but not more

Maybe rum .xyz some luck 🤷 but for white .xyz is bad luck since he pay 750$ seller loose 750$ ( after Sedo fee ) & probably new owner loose another 750$ 🍲 yeh...and me not able to sell for free as bonus 4 premium xyz (standard renew) like Ich. xyz and others pay thousand for names have thousand to be renew 🤦🥱
How unfair is domaining 😂

Last edited:
•••
I notice that Realtor.xyz is on the list. The National Association of Realtors is really aggressive when it comes to protecting their trademark. As such, domains that contain the trademark “realtor”, have no resale value.

•••
Interesting read, Thank You!

•••
A lot of these domains have premium renewals. Sometimes when they come to realize this, they default on the payment. I cannot see many people paying premium renewals like $1300, and often higher. I've seen domains relisted multiple times at SAV because of this. You cannot always be sure a sale is a true sale.

•••
I notice that Realtor.xyz is on the list. The National Association of Realtors is really aggressive when it comes to protecting their trademark. As such, domains that contain the trademark “realtor”, have no resale value.
LOL.

metarealtors.com sold for $1250 three days ago.

Lots of domains with "realtor" in it sell every year.

•••
LOL.

From the uninitiated to the uninitiated. You are taking an unquantifiable risk with realtor domains in you portfolio. Sure they sell to other uninitiated buyers. But there is a risk.

•••
LOL.

That still doesn’t mean that metarealtors.com has any value. You could probably find a buyer for metaMicrosoft.com, but an obvious violation of trademark law renders it worthless. Or even worse, a liability, when The National Association of Realtors sues you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back