Dynadot

Who's fooling who? Is GoDaddy a scam?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello there. I am highly frustrated, I bought a domain name with GoDaddy a week ago and created a website with Blogger.com.. Everything went well for the first 3 days, after that my website no longer ranks on Google instead it is under HugeDomains.com and they are selling it without my concern for $795. I did not even intend to sell it as I had big plans with it. So I tried contacting my domain developer (GoDaddy) they said they have nothing to do with this and pointed fingers to Blogger.com and HugeDomains.com.. Has anyone faced a similar problem and how was it ressolved? Here is my website geteasymoneyonline.com
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am not sure what the issue is but hopefully we can work it out. My guess is maybe there was a misunderstanding around the domain name itself or a spelling error. I don't see any relationship with Huge Domains on the WHOIS and the blog seems to be loading fine for me. I attached a screenshot. I will include some of the relevant info from the WHOIS below. Hope this helps.

Domain Name: geteasymoneyonline.com
Registry Domain ID: 2350544759_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-08T01:56:26Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-08T01:56:25Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-08T01:56:25Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrant Name: Samira Phiri
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 154 DAMJEE CENTRE VICTORIA STREET
Registrant City: DURBAN
Registrant State/Province: KWAZULU NATAL
Registrant Postal Code: 4001
Registrant Country: ZA
Name Server: NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 9.38.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 9.38.36 AM.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 17
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back