NameSilo

Who knows the meaning of this name

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by Promxy94, Nov 18, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. Promxy94

Promxy94 Established Member

View attachment 102665 I got the domain name that's is over 6years old, though I can't pick-point its exact meaning, but I know it has a future.

The name is Asyasu in king
    View the attachments to see the appraisal

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

Google it. Leave off the .com.

3. Adnan Shaikh

Adnan Shaikh Established Member

sounds like a japanese or indonesian name.. best of luck finding what it means🖒

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

A Turkish spring water company uses (in.tr) extension the exact word asyasu as domain name for website selling Asian spring water, although it seems that the TM part of their product is only the first four letters (Asya) which also means Asia in Turkish and some other languages as I understand it (and is a widely used first word in some parts of the world). Just by itself su in multiple languages can mean our or their. I could be wrong on all of this, but just what I was able to find.

5. Promxy94

Promxy94 Established Member

Since i
    Thanks for your great help I am greatful.
    But since it's only the its only the UST four letters that, is trademark, and not the word "Asyasu" itself, I believe there is no problem

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice