IT.COM

question Who is the Guy buying all Driverless, Selfdriving & Selfdrive Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Who so ever is in driverless or self driving niche knows or have heard of talks of Sean buying all domains possible in this Niche.

Once the purchase is finalised the domain is actually bought by:

[email protected]

Who owns RaiseAwareness.com, I feel this is an alias for a Top Industry Domainer.

Can anyone crack the puzzle who this is?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Who so ever is in driverless or self driving niche knows or have heard of talks of Sean buying all domains possible in this Niche.

[email protected]

Who owns RaiseAwareness.com, I feel this is an alias for a Top Industry Domainer.

So I ended up calling this Milenium Realty Group where I would have expected that this guy would own the company as he had the guts of being a newbie and investing close to 50K$ in driverless/selfdriving niche and also making offers of 100K$ on big names however to my surprise he is just an agent there who works for them.

So I got a strong feeling they are two different guys and the guy who has taken this name and buying these domains is one of the Top 5 Domainers of our Industry.

•••
Who is the Guy buying all Driverless, Selfdriving & Selfdrive Domains

robot ?

•••
So I ended up calling this Milenium Realty Group where I would have expected that this guy would own
the company as he had the guts of being a newbie and investing close to 50K$ in driverless/selfdriving niche and also making offers of 100K$ on
big names however to my surprise he is just an agent there who works for them.

So I got a strong feeling they are two different guys and the guy who has taken this name and buying these domains is one of the Top 5 Domainers of our Industry.

Yr driverlesscar one in .com is worth an absolute fortune if they renew it for 10 yrs and sit on it and learn to say no

•••
Lol...

I think u might have just made this dude's life a bit of a misery...

I suspected that email address is now going to get spammed to death with loads of pigeon sh*t
domains related to the niche...hahaha..

stuff like driverlesscar.forex or selfdrivecar.dental... :)

•••
Apparently Brian likes .US and .INFO domains. [All @ GoDaddy]

See attached text list for 100 .INFO / .US self driving related domains owned by this mysterious person.

Attachments

• selfdriving.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 127
•••

[email protected]

I have talked with Sean many times on a few of my Autonomous domains.
Also a few other members here have dealt with him, some have sold to him and some have not.
I have not.

I almost sold way too cheap to them ($12k) but I said no.
Sean's not a bad guy, he is just trying to get good deals on great names.
I cant blame them, I would be doing the same if I had the money they have to invest.
$12k is nice, but I will wait for $50k ;)

Last edited:
•••

Just to be clear, the buyer isn't Sean Parker? ... or is he ;)

•••
I suspected that email address is now going to get spammed to death with loads of pigeon sh*t
domains related to the niche...hahaha..

stuff like driverlesscar.forex or selfdrivecar.dental... :)

Yea, people shouldn't waste their time, they are only buying top premiums
ie: DriverlessCar,
Not BestDriverlessCar

Just to be clear, the buyer isn't Sean Parker? ... or is he ;)

No

Last edited:
•••
Besides DriverlessCar.com, I cant see many other good names there, all those .info and .us names are a waste of money IMO

•••
Also a few other members here have dealt with him, some have sold to him and some have not.
I have not.

I almost sold way too cheap to them ($12k) but I said no.
Sean's not a bad guy, he is just trying to get good deals on great names.
I cant blame them, I would be doing the same if I had the money they have to invest.
$12k is nice, but I will wait for $50k ;)

Whatz the domain of yours he was after

•••

Why not just email or call him? He may be happy to talk about his ideas.

•••
Besides DriverlessCar.com, I cant see many other good names there, all those .info and .us names are a waste of money IMO

Not only 'cars' are driverless.

•••
Not only 'cars' are driverless.

True, but thats the main niche though that will affect the general public (its a long way away) ..he doesnt own many in other "driverless" names in niches, his others are .info and .us....not really going to flip those

He owns some Driverless boat names, thats even further away, Im not planning on being an old man selling names :-D

Last edited:
•••
Thats the main niche though that will affect the general public (its a long way away) ..he doesnt own many in other "driverless" names in niches, his others are .info and .us....not really going to flip those
he owns many others .

he got a lot of driverless,selfdriving & autonomous coms , not all are seen yet.

•••
he owns many others .

he got a lot of driverless,selfdriving & autonomous coms , not all are seen yet.

He needs to narrow the portfolio down if he has premium .com names in this niche, all those renewals from less than premium .coms, info, us etc will dent the profits of the sales he makes. Even if it happens, you need to identify which term will be commonly used , will it be "driverless", will it be "self driving" or will it be automomous"..it certainly wont be all 3.

There are tools and custom scripts to run that will show all the names he owns ;)

•••
He needs to narrow the portfolio down if he has premium .com names in this niche, all those renewals from less than premium .coms, info, us etc will dent the profits of the sales he makes. Even if it happens, you need to identify which term will be commonly used , will it be "driverless", will it be "self driving" or will it be automomous"..it certainly wont be all 3.

There are tools and custom scripts to run that will show all the names he owns ;)

i know @gilescoley .

im not sure he is a domainer. spoke to him a week ago and got a different impression but who knows.

choosing a specific term now is a stupid way to go so early in the game .

i do agree he needs to drop all shitty extensions and pay attention carefully to what happens in the market.

•••
i know @gilescoley .

im not sure he is a domainer. spoke to him a week ago and got a different impression but who knows.

i do agree he needs to drop all sh*tty extensions and pay attention carefully to what happens in the market.

I spoke to him in quite good length & also sold him a domain. He seems to be a Front to one of the top domains of our industry. As he has been buying of a Specific List only

•••
I spoke to him in quite good length & also sold him a domain. He seems to be a Front to one of the top domains of our industry. As he has been buying of a Specific List only

Not a specific list at all .

•••
These are just some of their recent purchases in the past month,

AutonomousCar.com
AutonomousCars.com
AutonomousTruck.com
AutonomousTrucks.com
DriverlessCar.com
DriverlessCars.com
DriverlessTruck.com
DriverlessTrucks.com
SelfDrivingInsurance.com
SelfDrivingBoat.com

•••

Its the only way to go, if you research enough, you can tell what will be used, the same tactic works with other niches all the time. Its like VR, there a lot of other terms being thrown around Virtu, Virt, Virtuality, VRX, vKeyword etc etc, in the end, there is always one major terms that kicks ass, and the others fade away or dribble in with a few lower sales here and there.

Why pay decent money for all these names with various terms and then you sell one for $5k or $10k and your profit is only $500 when you deduct all your renewals from the other names.

He seems to be a Front to one of the top domains of our industry.

I would be very surprised if this was the case if you look at all the .info and .us names he is registering, but I could be wrong.

I certainly hope he does well...

AutonomousCar.com
AutonomousCars.com
AutonomousTruck.com
AutonomousTrucks.com
DriverlessCar.com
DriverlessCars.com
DriverlessTruck.com
DriverlessTrucks.com
SelfDrivingInsurance.com
SelfDrivingBoat.com

Thanks @lennco , these are names he must focus on and not all the other stuff, he is better off dropping the others or flipping them.

SelfDrivingInsurance.com

I wonder who gets sued when they crash, the car owner, the internal computer manufacturer...it opens up a whole can of worms ;)

Last edited:
•••
True, but thats the main niche though that will affect the general public (its a long way away) ..he doesnt own many in other "driverless" names in niches, his others are .info and .us....not really going to flip those

He owns some Driverless boat names, thats even further away, Im not planning on being an old man selling names :-D

I would say Taxis are probably going to be big in this industry. For this niche I prefer the taxi keyword over car but obviously that is just my opinion.

The real business model in this industry will be car/ride sharing and self-driving taxis.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back