IT.COM

Who is the cheapest domain registrar right now ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reu Torah

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Who is the cheapest domain registrar right now on the world wide web.

Please reply with link and price of .com

Include offers too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
please list with the reg fee with icann fee.

•••
NameSilo.com

+1, you can probably find cheaper but in terms of customer support, security, pricing and their user interface. NameSilo are hands down my favorite registrar.

•••
NameSilo.com, Cheaper than any other registrar
M9EUcPQ.jpg

And you also have discount program for free.

So by price wise I would prefer NameSilo and by facility wise, interface etc I would prefer GoDaddy and then NameCheap.

Ps.. If you are interested in just .com domains then you can use PHD3 and REV10 coupons at GoDaddy and get a .com name for $8.49. So ye you have lots of options you just need to decide what you need ;)

•••
are there any websites who are offering domain name for $1 or for free like 1and1 and bigrock or godaddy ?

•••
are there any websites who are offering domain name for $1 or for free like 1and1 and bigrock or godaddy ?

Well you might have heard "Good things come at a price." Every good registrar would provide you $1 coupon for once (forget those godaddy days) but if someone is providing too many domains for $1 their is some problem associated to it. You better go with known good registrars.

•••
Don't forget that some companies report the cheapest, but add VAT at the end. :)

•••
•••
Namesilo. It is hassle free 8.99/with ICANN fee.

•••
I use namesilo too, sure the may be cents to be saved elsewhere, but I find them easy to use.

•••
Haven't tried namesilo, but seems like many people support it. I like namecheap, easy to use and comes with free privacy :)

•••
Yep, even i use namesilo. Free privacy. Who the hell would pay $10 for something which u can get for free!

•••
Namebright is $8.03 for a .com if you add funds up front.

*edit Namebright :D sorry

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back