IT.COM

domain Who is Stronger? FOOTBALLORB.com or ORBFOOTBALL.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainCrystal

Established Member
Impact
Hi !
Can you express my opinion ? FOOTBALLORB.COM or ORBFOOTBALL.COM Who is stronger?

ThankYou!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
some more ideas:
orbbay.com - for buying and selling orbs
amazorb.com - the world's largest seller of round sponges
googlorb - a search engine devoted to only round things

Don't just limit this to domain names - how about a movie remake? "It's an orb,orb,orb,orb world!"

•••
I realized that the ORB has nothing to do with keywords and not comes as a prefix to them, I realized that in English, the ORB has a very narrow meaning!
Many thanks to all all all, my friends!

•••
I'm not a magician, I'm just learning!

•••
here's another important question for me.
What are synonyms for the word ORB.
I think the word ORB suitable synonyms these words: Area. Sphere. Scope. Globe.Ball.etc...
And what do you know synonyms for the word ORB?
ThankYou!

Last edited:
•••
I'd have to say FootballOrb.com is stronger. There is certainly a market for football related names, (as in soccer), because those who love footy love to blog about it. But you'd have to build it out and get traffic first. I see it as a transfer rumor site. Best bet would be to build it out, host transfer rumors, show some ad / affiliate revenue, build an email subscriber list, and put her on Flippa.

Not to be a party pooper, but those other orb-related domains don't do it for me. Barely worth reg fee I'd have to say. Unless you're into developing games / apps, where you could brand out "orbgame" - cheers.

•••
I think that there is a prospect in these domain names in the future for five years.
They have a huge potential, they
short and easy to remember.
orbsex.com
orbkid.com
orbtax.com
what do you think?

ThankYOU

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I have a great investment orbatunity just for you.

•••
I might invest - if I can orbtain some money soon.

•••
2mri44z.jpg

•••
Thanks for the good mood elevation! Very pleased !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back