IT.COM

question Who invented the "Radio Test" was it Al Gore?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/epic - note, Epic on the radio really sounds like Epik....OMG!

I've started dozens of businesses in my day, but the first major business I started was Credit Control Corp in 1973 long before the first internet domain was conceived. Credit Control is still in business today despite me selling it in 1985, and last year alone it generated 10M in fee revenue in the "757".

So I got to thinking, if I were to start a new business today what would I name it now that I have several years of experience in the domain/name/brand business?

I've said on NP before that I really like the name Epik, and quite a few on NP agree with me. However, I'm concerned that if I go with the name EpikCredit, and it doesn't pass the "Radio Test", I'd be piss'n $8.50 into the wind. Does anyone else see my dilemma? Thanks in advance for your kind response.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back