IT.COM

domains Who are the companies you TRUST the most in domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Many times the discussion about companies in the industry centers on who is most liked or who has the cheapest prices. But what about trust? You might have your feelings change when it comes to favorite, but trust should be the foundation. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. George MacDonald […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some that come to mind, though not a comprehensive list.

Escrow.com
GoDaddy
Dan.com
SEDO
Dynadot

•••
With digital assets there is always an element 'trust' involved, there are a few stories of people getting screwed over with NFT's and crypto, but there is not one company (high profile company) that I can think of who have deliberately gone out of their way to screw someone over, I think we are fortunate in that way as far as domains is concerned.

A few individuals come to mind, but in terms of big companies (Escrow.com/Sedo.com/GoDaddy.com etc) reputation and trust is a big thing and truth is I think all are very trustworthy.

I tend to keep my domains with the same company so in terms of companies most of 'my' trust is on:-

NameSilo.com

Escrow.com (when i make a sale)

But have done business with Dan.com/GoDaddy.com/Sedo.com and all have been great to deal with.

•••
I have been forced to move due to Icann taking over registrars several times so trust isn't a thing more who is serving. Decipher the bogus inquires back to the next. I trust individuals i build trust with and vice versa it is difficult finding people to work with and building relations that last but still out trying.

Last edited:
•••
•••
NameSilo.com
Dynadot.com
Dan.com
Sedo.com
Afternic.com
Uniregistry.com
Godaddy.com

•••
Namecheap
Sedo
Afternic
Namebio
Nameworth
Domainindex

•••
NameCheap
Porkbun
NameSilo
Dynadot
Dan
Sedo
Afternic
Godaddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back