NameSilo

Who already sold in 2020 and which price if possible?

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by mycontrepipol, Jan 30, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. mycontrepipol

mycontrepipol Established Member

i started domaining almost 10 years ago but without a single sale. the cause is simple, i was principally hand regging names instead of buying expired ones. this year i decided to behave in a more professionnal way. so i need a little bit of motivation. thamks in advance

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. koolishman

koolishman Upgraded Member Blue Account

Read this forum thoroughly before spending serious money.

3. mycontrepipol

understood thanks

4. koolishman

koolishman Upgraded Member Blue Account

www. namepros. com/threads/share-your-first-offers-inquiries-in-2020.1170727/

5. ollybod

ollybod Established Member

That you hand regg domain, is not the cause of you not getting sales. We have many here on this forum including me who have sold hand regg domains for a decent amount of money.
    If you make your research and hand regg good/valuable names, it will definitely sell.
    Getting to know what works is the key! Even you can buy scrappy domains in auctions/expired ones.
    What you need most is the knowledge of what sells, trends and knowing niches.

6. mycontrepipol

thnks

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice