IT.COM

WHMCS breach??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, every one need to check if they have upgraded whmcs recently.

•••
All WHMCS clients should have received an email about it, but I know those can sometimes get lost or be overlooked. Pretty serious stuff there, but luckily did not affect us.

•••
I got the email regarding this as well, checked the files and they were not present. Matt & everyone over at WHMCS do a great job and I will continue to do business with them for many years to come. Stuff happens, no one can prevent everything and for the price & service they offer they are doing a heck of a job.

•••
Seems like we and our all clients are fine. I have checked original zip file that were used for our system and for our clients were cleaned..

Hopefully it does not happen again..

•••
It seems everyone I've talked to hasn't had any problems with the corrupted files. Scary there for a while hearing that kind of breach and not knowing exactly was compromised. Its all good now and bravo to their team.

•••
I am still using Your Version 3.4.1 as I have not updated yet..so I should be safe correct?

•••
Wow great read, Thank you for sharing. I currently use WHMCS so was good heads up for me.

•••
FPForum said:
I am still using Your Version 3.4.1 as I have not updated yet..so I should be safe correct?
I think thatt there are no problem with that.

•••
That is good, that is the version I am using also.

•••
Back