IT.COM

Which software do you use to manage domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I have a few domains and it is pain in the ass to update price of all domains in different marketplaces. I can't imagine what someone will do if he/she has thousands of domains. Do you use some software to manage your domains so with a single click you update price in different marketplace (using the API provided)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe domain.io allows you to update at multiple marketplaces (I think).

•••
My keyboard of PC is the best 🤗

•••
I believe some of the marketplaces support csv upload. Maybe you should reach out to their customer reps to know how you can upload prices by uploading an updated csv file of your domain names

•••
I believe domain.io allows you to update at multiple marketplaces (I think).

Tried domain.io but it doesn't seem to working the way I think it should. There is no option to setup API key of marketplaces so I am not sure exactly what it is doing when you add a domain. To me it looks like it only checks if the domain exists in a certain marketplace and displays its price etc.

So let's say if you add a new domain e.g. namepros.com then it will go and check different marketplaces like Afternic, Sedo etc. and if the domain exists there then it will show you its BIN, price etc. If not then it will mark it as an issue. Weird.

•••
aliweb - you add domains and set prices in Domain.io. After that, you export .csv tailored for Afternic, Dan and Sedo.

•••
Excel and bulk uploads are your friends

•••
Tried domain.io but it doesn't seem to working the way I think it should. There is no option to setup API key of marketplaces so I am not sure exactly what it is doing when you add a domain. To me it looks like it only checks if the domain exists in a certain marketplace and displays its price etc.

So let's say if you add a new domain e.g. namepros.com then it will go and check different marketplaces like Afternic, Sedo etc. and if the domain exists there then it will show you its BIN, price etc. If not then it will mark it as an issue. Weird.
good, you don't want to share your private api keys with a platform

•••
So I have a few domains and it is pain in the ass to update price of all domains in different marketplaces. I can't imagine what someone will do if he/she has thousands of domains. Do you use some software to manage your domains so with a single click you update price in different marketplace (using the API provided)?

I am using this semi-automatic software to update my domain listing.

https://domainsoftwares.com/product/syncnames-for-domain-professional/

It helps me to find out which domains I no longer owned (Have to remove from marketplaces) and which domains I owned are not add into marketplaces yet.

•••
Or just wait for the renew emails.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back