Dynadot

question Which smartphone mobile company is best ever ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fradlong

Established Member
Impact
what you think which mobile company is best ever for their intelligent products.

with minimum claims and bugs ??D-::rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What geographical market segment?

Every company in any region has its pros and cons: coverage, service, price, plans, technology, etc.

No matter who you asked, this will be bias.

I have KDDI AU in Japan and support, service promos are awesome. The coverage where I commute in is unsurpassed too. However, they make you buy a new flagship phone if you want the newest Android version instead of tossing out over the air updates that are shipped on the same phone as they're upgraded (to US, I have the Sony ZL3 which I don't believe is out in the states yet... but the ZL3 will most likely get an Android L update whereas I'll need to get the ZL4).

I tried to get my friend to switch to AU, but DoCoMo has the best coverage in the northern area.

•••
I think Samsung brands are good.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Been having problems with my Apple products, leaning to Samsung more.

•••
I think nokia lumia is the best brand

•••
•••
•••
Apple just tops it all. Truly innovative and breakthroughs in technology.

•••
Apple and Samsung both are best mobile smartphone companies.

•••
Sony, Samsung and Lava are good brands of smartphone.

•••
I agree with CristinaCa. Apple and Samsung are the best in terms of features and quality. If these are too expensive for you, almost any Android SmartPhone coming out of China and selling in your country under a brand name, will give you great bang for your buck. But do your research, of course.

•••
•••
never tried sony. But samsung rocks! also Apple rocks too but low storage and you cant insert sdcard.

•••
I've always liked Apple's iPhone. Never had a single problem with any of mine. I also like the new LG G3. It was a really nice phone.

•••
I've always liked Apple's iPhone. Never had a single problem with any of mine. I also like the new LG G3. It was a really nice phone.

•••
Samsung is leader in this segment however LG, Micromax & HTC are also good

•••
•••
Xiaomi will be the next Samsung/Apple in the next 5-10 years or maybe even earlier. China is a little like Japan in the past. Japan "stole" or reverse engineered all the electronics in the beginning, then a couple of decades later, it's the capital of consumer robotics. China is slowly leaving the "steal" phase and it's entering the inovative/leading phase. It's interesting world. What comes up must comes

•••
My vote: Samsung. No samsung = no apple

•••
My vote: Samsung. No samsung = no apple
Yeah, Samsung is in hardware/electronics what is MSFT/GOOG in software. Apple is like one religious political party in my country. No matter what it will always have 5-10% of followers ;D.

•••
Like @David Walker has already mentioned, I also think that geographical location is very important for choosing a mobile company as their pros & cons depend on it.

Personally for me, Samsung is the best.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back