Dynadot

advice Which of these domains is the best, in your opinion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which, in your opinion is the best?

• 1st

HerbsHQ.com (Head Quarters)

votes
    44.4%
  • 2nd

DrLeafy.com

votes
    22.2%
  • 3rd (tie)

LeafBro.net

votes
    11.1%
  • 3rd (tie)

LeafyBros.com & .net

votes
    11.1%
  • 3rd (tie)

HQHerb.com & .net - HQ = "High Quality"

votes
    11.1%
  • 4th

CaptCannabis.com

votes
    0.0%

• 18 votes
  • Ended 5 years ago
  • Final results

jamesosix

Top Member
Impact
I am looking to do some development on a domain, but I want to do it on my strongest one first and see how things go.

Which, in your opinion is the best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
DrLeafy is better than all others.
My opinion.

Last edited:
•••
I think we have to assume this is legal/semi-legal/not-legal drugs related. The next question would be what are you imagining the website is content to contain? Without this info, I voted for HerbsHQ.com.

Last edited:
•••
Unless you also have the unabbreviated versions of at least one to cover the traffic and typo losses, I’d suggest to get it if possible or keep looking for a better name. But that is jmo.

•••
I'd go with HerbsHQ. It speaks of authority and a possession of the professional savviness required for such an undertaking. DrLeafy could have sufficed too, but it sounds a little too jovial. So HerbsHQ it is.

Last edited:
•••
Leaf.Best is Best.

Make an Offer Now

•••
I'm not a fan of any of them. I'm quite new, so take my input with a grain of salt. Here are my thoughts.

If you had thought any of them were strong, you wouldn't have to ask. So your question is essentially, which one is the least weak.

I think HerbsHQ is the least weak. I think HerbHQ would be stronger, but still not great. DrLeafy comes in second. I am not a proponent of names where you'd have to clarify "You know, Dr., like D-R and not D-O-C-T-O-R". Leafy isn't a word. DrLeaf would have been stronger.

I think those who are offering their honest feedback regarding the weakness of the names are doing so only to temper any overly-optimistic expectations, with good intentions. These names aren't very strong, but if you are an experienced developer and marketer you might be onto something. I hope you get what you're seeking to get out of the experience.

•••
•••
Actually, I just thought about it, and looked it up. Leafy is a word. Like "leafy greens". But in the context of hemp/cannabis, it's a stretch to use "leafy".

•••
Here it is used in the doctor context...
So looks like Surname...

•••
Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

•••
I think herb keyword has landing page potential and wider market but I wouldn't be banking on these.

•••
I think herbs keyword will get more search volume than any other.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back