Dynadot

question Which landing page do you use? [Sedo, Afternic, ...]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainication

Top Member
Impact
Hello community,

i want to play a game... no, you don't need to cut your feed ;)
Just answer which landig page you use for selling your domains AND why you prefer this one.

And it would be interesting to hear if you are using "premium listings" like SedoMLS, Afternic fast-transfer,...

I use the landing page of sedo at the moment because i like the easy and clear design.
But i'm thinking about a change. I read a lot about that their stats aren't real and useful.
(I got a lot of unique views everyday but less offers.)

Would be happy to read about your meanings to the landing pages.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I currently use dan.com landing page for all my domains. Some of the reasons are simple and clear design. Also, the whole UI of putting the domains on dan.com is very easy and fast.

•••
Dan.com for .coms
Daaz.com for .ins

•••
Hi

all my domains are parked with some of the various pay per click services,
ie:voodoo, sedo, bodis, uni, pc.
and each them, that are for sale, has a "This Domain Name May Be For Sale" link or banner for interested parties to click.

so, the contact/make offer form, from whatever domain is inquired about..., is always the preferred one

though, some are parked at certain places, not for the inquiries, but for the ppc clicks :)

imo....

Last edited:
•••
At the moment I like epik's landing page

Last edited:
•••
For the ones that use buy it now fixed prices on afternic/godaddy fast transfer network do you also use the afternic landing pages or something else?

•••
Afternic Landers for domains valued at 1k up (these are also set to BIN through Afternic to take advantage of Fast Transfer), the remainder are Make Offer and parked up at DAN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back