IT.COM

showcase Which is Your Best Sold Domain Name in This Year 2017

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
Domainers! In order to review and see how best each of us had performed in this year 2017, can you post just your best domain name sold in the year and with the sold price and the marketplace.

The best domain name I sold this year at flippa was ccTLDMarket.com and the price was $200 only. I sold the name with joy when I was really in need of the money to settle a particular bill.

Could you post yours and the price.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and happy New Year in Advanced

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered Changed.World for $1.88 in May and sold it 6 months later for $600.

•••

HIGHEST $$$$ VALUE IN 2017

G/O/N/O(.)COM = $12000

HIGHEST %%% PROFIT IN 2017

B/R/E/A/K/I/N/G/N/E/W/S(.)ORG = $4900

•••
Not necessarily the best but definitely the fastest. 88 ZZ (.com). Bought it on the Saturday for low $xxx. Sold it on the Thursday for $6.5k.
Oh! Great one. Congrats

•••
Nice and motivating postings .

Please let's keep posting these interesting sales. I loved it, let it keep flowing.

Count your blessings as the year is fast going to the end. We can still continue posting even in New year 2018 as soon as you see the thread

•••
Can't think of my best sale but this year with crypto names being in demand I had a great year with hand regged names. Just the last couple of months sold 4 or 5 hand regges for about 5k total. Under 30 bucks for 5k. I like it!

Impressive! I have sold a bunch of my hand-regged crypto names quite early for quick sales. Guess, should have waited as the demand for crypto names is going bonkers as its value going uppp.

•••
Impressive! I have sold a bunch of my hand-regged crypto names quite early for quick sales. Guess, should have waited as the demand for crypto names is going bonkers as its value going uppp.
The last one was even a typo name for $850. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats! It seems the end of 2017 is getting more better for you
Just reporting some. Over the years, I've grown so used to working quietly alone. Since joining NP in 2015, I've "come out of my shell" so to speak. Still do a lot separate from NP. :)

•••
Just reporting some. Over the years, I've grown so used to working quietly alone. Since joining NP in 2015, I've "come out of my shell" so to speak. Still do a lot separate from NP. :)
I can see, you have some good domains at namejet. Pls how do you get traffic to your namejet portfolio

•••
I can see, you have some good domains at namejet. Pls how do you get traffic to your namejet portfolio
I just spread the word myself. I like to keep money coming in from domains so one of the things I do is keep auctions running there. That way I get at least 2k or more per month from NJ.

•••
You mean it? There is sense in that ! I just joint NJ 2 months ago and I have seen some changes

•••
Yes, I mean it. Last 3 months were Oct-4k, Nov-took off, Dec-almost 2k so far. Jan looks good too.

•••
My best 2017 was Biz (dot) community. Bought for $36 and sold for $4165.

•••
•••
•••
247BTC.com for $1000 on Flippa. Bought it here on NP for $50 about a month before I sold it.

•••
I love this sale because the enduser already developed the domain.

1920.co - $588

The funny thing is the upgrade from 1920thet.com to 1920.co :xf.smile:

Sometimes .com isn't the king at all :xf.grin:

Happy New Year to all namepros and a successful 2018!

•••
•••
I am still pussyfooting around the idea of selling
BitSuisse.com for $5,000 I might have lost the sale already.

But I did sell CoinBunker.com for $1,000.
And lately got lowball offers for

CoinUAE
CoinMena.com
CoinEmirates.com

Is something going on over that as far as crypto? I have no idea.

But yeah.
I have CoinForum.co
Is it a good domain??

•••
I love this sale because the enduser already developed the domain.

1920.co - $588

The funny thing is the upgrade from 1920thet.com to 1920.co :xf.smile:

Sometimes .com isn't the king at all :xf.grin:

Happy New Year to all namepros and a successful 2018!

Congratulations first of all.

1920.com is worth $25K+ so the buyer may not had that budget at all.

Still .com is king and leading.

Congratulations again.

Take Care

Thanks

•••
My best ROI sale for 2017 was:

Concert (.) .io

Backordered for $90 and sold for $12,000.
Hold time was under a year (maybe 7 moths); sold via efty lander; no commission. It was a great year overall and already looking good for 2018.

Happy New Year all! All the best.

•••
Congratulations first of all.

1920.com is worth $25K+ so the buyer may not had that budget at all.

Still .com is king and leading.

Congratulations again.

Take Care

Thanks
Yes and 1920.com redirects to https://wn.com/1920
1920 (2008) Full Hindi Horror Movie | Rajneesh Duggal, Adah Sharma, Indraneil Sengupta
:xf.smile:

•••
Yes and 1920.com redirects to https://wn.com/1920
1920 (2008) Full Hindi Horror Movie | Rajneesh Duggal, Adah Sharma, Indraneil Sengupta
:xf.smile:

the owners of WN.com own thousands of premium domains and all (AFAIK) are forwarding to pages similar to the one you saw at WN.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back