NameSilo

Which is the best domain registrar to Register domain names and keep them for long term?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by Lokesh Chauhan, May 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Pay.My.id

Pay.My.id Established Member

My top favaourite : Dynadot, Namesilo, Namecheap, Google, Cloudflare , Porkbun , and Epik. My own reason : Friendly support , Easy push / transfer out , easy payment method, and reasonable reg / renewal price. But I also have domain on other registrar like godaddy, gandi , moniker, and some of registrar in my country.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. internext

internext DNFS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

3. coolhands

coolhands Established Member

My favorite is Namesilo Their interface was Designed For Domainers, Even it's look old But it's will make your life easy.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  4. namealbum.com

namealbum.com Logo Designer Blue Account

I currently use,
    1st: Epik
    2nd: Dynadot
    3rd: Namesilo
    Thanks.

5. manpreet

manpreet Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

To answer your question, so far - DynaDot and Epik, followed by others.

6. jim h

jim h Upgraded Member Gold Account

7. digi

digi Established Member

8. NameDrop

NameDrop Established Member

9. Pazu

Pazu Established Member

To get away from Godaddy I switched to Namesilo and still use them for most of my domains. Their system is very snappy, have knowledgeable chat support and the prices are competitive. The marketplace also allowed payment plans up to 12 months. The main downsides for me are 1) The landers aren't very good looking and they don't identify to you the individual making the inquiry and 2) They recently remodeled the homepage and hand register function in a way that makes it very difficult for me to search for new names.

Around 7 months ago, I discovered Epik and have found them to be superior and almost every way. System changes have a bit more lag than Namesilo would be my only complaint but Epik provides many more services. They are a company really geared towards improving the WHOLE experience for domainers, and I keep finding new features they have added to make my life as a domainer easier.

I've also used Dynadot a bit though I haven't been thrilled with the UI.

10. indiegrind

indiegrind Established Member

With the afternic/GoDaddy situation still being unresolved from my active thread with the domain being sold and removed from GoDaddy account through someone on afternic that didn't even own the name, I'm thinking about moving all of my approximately 1100 domain portfolio to dynadot. I'd mostly consolidated the vast majority of my names at GoDaddy and was only using those two registrars.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  11. shojib

shojib Established Member

12. Save Breach

Save Breach Established Member

Epik is the way to go!

13. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

Epik and Dynadot for me

14. syncvb

syncvb Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Dynadot/Namecheap/Namesilo/Epik-
    Worth Mentioning - Name.com
    --
    Keep your names transferring to save renewal cost OR buy GoDaddy Discount Club

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice