Dynadot

Which is Highest Paid parking company??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

I own some names and i want to park them. I would like to know which company pays good ppc price/earnings?

thankful for any kind of information.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It varies from different programs. PPC rates are determined by what the advertiser bids so there is no real constant rate. You can get 3 cents a click one day and $2 a click the next day.

•••
Agreed with edu ..... It may really depend on the Keywords within / Associated with the Domain as well - I try to buy keyword Domains (Actual Keyword or phrase as the domain name) So the Domain doesn't need to much Tweaking to get Click throughs within the actual topic it is based on.

Dunno who really Pays the most - More than likely it is through Google adsense - but they require a good bit of traffic to use their system .....

Good Luck :)

•••
Thanks for the useful information, I was also wondering about this too. :laugh:

•••
I prefer to make my own simple one page design with affiliate links...most of the time.

•••
.edu is right, all depends on keywords. If it's something like a Brazilian Snake Rescue site, then you're better off doing what smh7233 said...
As far as parking, you're not likely going to get much more than $2 a click for anything you park... if you park a loan site at Sedo or a similar strong keyword, you'll likely have about 3 advertisers who will make YOU (sedo gets more, but sedo will pay you) - $1.50-$2 or so a click... and the other 7 will make you like $0.35-$1.00 a click..
It's my experience that that's usually the case with parking - some of the advertisers pay much more than others but all those links will be on your page. I could be wrong, but that;s what it seems like. If you have a ton of traffic, you're probably better off with adsense.

•••
Sedo.Com

or make your own with

Google AdSense

•••
If you have over 100 names then go for Fabulous.com..

•••
So far Sedo is strongest for me when a keyword fits well, fabulous when a category does, and domain hop when there is more traffic then clicks.

•••
how do you make your own with google adsense? can you show an example?

•••

•••
parking mania!

theparrot said:
So far Sedo is strongest for me when a keyword fits well, fabulous when a category does, and domain hop when there is more traffic then clicks.

the parrot sums it up very well!
i suggest you test it out yourself by parking at the different places. you need to know your names well!! after a while a pattern might appear! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back