IT.COM

question Which domain sound more brandable and memorable dupontexpress.com or asiantransit.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cargo365

Established Member
Impact
Hello colleagues, please give your advice, which one from these two are the best?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello colleagues, please give your advice, which one from these two are the best?
Thanks
I imagine you are dealing in Asian lanes. On the surface asiantransit.com. Though the term"transit" typically is not utilized with freight movements.

•••
I imagine you are dealing in Asian lanes. On the surface asiantransit.com. Though the term"transit" typically is not utilized with freight movements.
Thanks for your opinion.

•••
I'd steer clear of the first one. There's already a quite big company who hold many registered trademarks with that name, including in transport, delivery and storage.

•••
I'd say asiantransits.com
It targets all asian freight domain, while dupontexpress.com is more for something named "DuPont" (maybe a location or that petrochemical company) which i think limits the bradability

•••
AsianTransit would be the best if its completely related to Asian countries.

•••
•••
Just share the details about the domain name that's you need to know about them...

•••
DuPont is trademarked!
Asia transit it searched more!
Check google trends

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back