Dynadot

discuss Which domain parking can full control manage ads and pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

eko prasetio

Top Member
Impact
i have 2 typo domain n have traffict
i have use sedo but sedo have dating ads and some gambling ads..
so.. i want change it to some domain parking its save for children
please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you can specify to sedo you dont want adult ads. Specifying your keywords in settings should also help avoid ads you dont want.

•••
i have 2 typo domain n have traffict
i have use sedo but sedo have dating ads and some gambling ads..
so.. i want change it to some domain parking its save for children
please help me.

I stopped uing those and now use my own Wordpress site (hosted) with Adsense and create a page for each domain with a contact form.

When I have time I write a bit on the page to help the SEO of the domain. Doing this has helped me sell about ten domains a month where I probably wouldn't have sold any.

•••
I stopped uing those and now use my own Wordpress site (hosted) with Adsense and create a page for each domain with a contact form.

When I have time I write a bit on the page to help the SEO of the domain. Doing this has helped me sell about ten domains a month where I probably wouldn't have sold any.

I have done the same. Currently I'm using a web-redirect to point at a specific page for each domain. I cut down the need for a "message" box by having it submit the url the user was on at the time of inquiry.

•••

Hi, could you please recommend a blog, or your own post, that talks about how one goes about setting one's website up with AdSense, please? Would be much appreciated, thanks...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back