IT.COM

Which .blog name should I use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What name should I use

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • huntfish.blog

votes
    21.4%
  • huntandfish.blog

votes
    21.4%
  • huntingandfishing.blog

votes
    64.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I want to start a hunting and fishing blog. I don't plan on monetizing for now, but the plan would be to maybe tie in Share a sale or Amazon Affiliates after I have a decent site going.

Anyway, I own the mentioned domains and am curious which name you guys think I should use.. I like the idea of a shorter name for seo and url purposes but I'm not sure..

Any thoughts??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks MapleDots, you convinced me.

Thanks again @Kate for pointing out it was available!!

•••
•••
... I appreciate the fact that you gave me a chance to reg it before you did.
You're wwwelcome, I appreciate the fact that you appreciate the fact that I had & have the best intention/s. To be even a bit clearer: This was indeed nothing other than an "oncoming gesture" from me - although others strangelyyy have not recognized it as that (?).

Well, then good luck with the .com - version of "huntingandfishingblog", I am glad to own the .top - version nowww

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you use Domain suggestion tools to get the better suggestion for a domain as per your choice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back