Dynadot

question Where to sell in bulk fast?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

narbuq

Top Member
Impact
Good day everybody,

So I have a large portfolio of domains I want to sell in bulk(about 110 domains). I want to earn some money to invest in other domain names. Can anybody give professional advice on how to sell domains in bulk fast?
I listed all the domains for $1850 USD to sell them quickly but did not get any offers yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without seeing the domains it is going to be hard to for anyone to say if the domains are worth $1850

There is no "fast" way to sell domains - even if you price at reseller levels the domains have to be of a certain standard, if you have recently hand regged these domains I highly doubt they are going to be worth that amount to a reseller......

2 ways to see if they are worth anything is to list some on NamePros auction & list a few on Nameliquidate - this will help you see if some of them have any value......

Otherwise if you want those x,xxx sales you have to play the long game and hold them.......

This is not a get rich quick industry.......

•••
What are the top 3 of those 110 domains?

•••
You won't sell it, sorry, but it's true.
Selling in bulk only means aiming for a domainer, not an end user.
Now, the beginner domainer will not have money or experience or strategy to buy your names in bulk, they will be going slowly buying one by one, or going fast buying junk (but also one by one).
The experienced domainer simply will not be interested, there is nothing you (being a beginner as well, as far as I understood) can offer him in bulk.
NameLiquidate auction indeed is a good idea, the decent domains you might sell for $10-30, and free up some money. Or sell them separately on platforms/landing pages, but cheap, like $99.
Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Without seeing the domains it is going to be hard to for anyone to say if the domains are worth $1850

There is no "fast" way to sell domains - even if you price at reseller levels the domains have to be of a certain standard, if you have recently hand regged these domains I highly doubt they are going to be worth that amount to a reseller......

2 ways to see if they are worth anything is to list some on NamePros auction & list a few on Nameliquidate - this will help you see if some of them have any value......

Otherwise if you want those x,xxx sales you have to play the long game and hold them.......

Hello Nick thanks for the advice on trying the NamePros auctions. Never tried it before, but will definitely have that in mind.

p.s. I can't post here the domain names cause it is against the terms and conditions.

•••
You won't sell it, sorry, but it's true.
Selling in bulk only means aiming for a domainer, not an end user.
Now, the beginner domainer will not have money or experience or strategy to buy your names in bulk, they will be going slowly buying one by one, or going fast buying junk (but also one by one).
The experienced domainer simply will not be interested, there is nothing you (being a beginner as well, as far as I understood) can offer him in bulk.
NameLiquidate auction indeed is a good idea, the decent domains you might sell for $10-30, and free up some money. Or sell them separately on platforms/landing pages, but cheap, like $99.
Good luck!
Hello, Vadim thank you for replying. You are right, I aimed for domainers because know that beginners will not buy 100+ domains at once. I guess I will stick to Nick's and your advice, and try to sell a few of these on NameLiquidate.

The domain names are not bad, but it is my fault that I bought them without doing good research. I just liked the name and that's it I bought it.

Not for beginners like me: DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. Research the name before buying and you better have at least 10-12 potential buyers in mind.

•••
What are the top 3 of those 110 domains?
Hello DrJacoby. In terms of Estibot appraisal, there are a lot of domain names exceeding $3000.
But as a better domain name probably I will consider these ones: RoadVideos.com, Ourhappykids.com, and BuzzyPodcast.com.

•••
Hello DrJacoby. In terms of Estibot appraisal, there are a lot of domain names exceeding $3000.
But as a better domain name probably I will consider these ones: RoadVideos.com, Ourhappykids.com, and BuzzyPodcast.com.
Automatic appraisals are almost meaningless. RoadVideos.com might get your reg fee back, but the other two domains have no value.

•••
Never make a purchase decision solely based on an automated service. I used a combination of my gut and I'll look and see if a positive value displays on at least two of the better appraisal sites but I would never use that exact value. Sales data still has more value.

•••
I have a large portfolio of domains I want to sell in bulk(about 110 domains). I want to earn some money to invest in other domain names. Can anybody give professional advice on how to sell domains
Hi

you should be learning about how to "buy" the right domains, first.

then you won't accumulate a list of :poop: , then be trying to sell it in bulk, to buy more :poop:

it's a vicious circle, if you get swept in.

imo...

Last edited:
•••

Thanks for your good advice!

•••
I looked at your DAN portfolio. I can honestly say you won't sell them in bulk. In fact I doubt if you can sell any of them singularly either. They are pretty much all meaningless. Even as brandables.

•••
I looked at your DAN portfolio. I can honestly say you won't sell them in bulk. In fact I doubt if you can sell any of them singularly either. They are pretty much all meaningless. Even as brandables.
Thanks for your honesty. I must say though, I got offers ranging from $150 to $1200 for 9 domains all in December (7 of them are outbound offers including the $1200 for a .org domain). Glad nobody contacted me when I was selling them in bulk:xf.smile:

What I regret though is purchasing a bunch of pigeonshit ngTLD domains (you probably came across a lot of them when browsing my DAN portfolio). But I have good ngTLDs too.

P.S. By the way, I also checked your DNstore. Nice domains. Are you only selling them or also giving them for rent? I am seriously considering to put my main focus on rentals. Was wondering how many domains from a large portfolio like yours have a chance to receive a rent offer.

•••
I'm only selling them. I don't see a market for rentals for my domains. also I don't want some idiot spoiling unspoilt domains, but getting them banned etc.

•••
Good day everybody,

So I have a large portfolio of domains I want to sell in bulk(about 110 domains). I want to earn some money to invest in other domain names. Can anybody give professional advice on how to sell domains in bulk fast?
I listed all the domains for $1850 USD to sell them quickly but did not get any offers yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

domainers need 1000s hours to learn craft.. since u think automatic appraisals are worth someting I will assume u didn't do yer 1000s hours yet

start with that. til we do all our domains are as worthless as all appraisal tools...and bulk easy quick sales for nice.profits are.but our sad pathetic wishful thinking

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back