Dynadot

question Where to sell brandables? Brandable marketplaces or Afternic, Sedo, Dan etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just want to know where is easier to sell brandable domains?

I found one blog with 100 brandable domain sales.

All of them was on standard marketplaces not on brandable marketplaces.

Also sale prices are much much higher than domain listed for on brandables.

Visit this link below to see this list:

Top 100 brandable domain sales in 2017

I just want to see your recommendations or you can share your experience here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Squadhelp lists on Flippa and Sedo and if you spend a coin when submitting you can list on afternic.
That was the case 6 months ago.. I don't know if it's still true..
So, with SH you have the opportunity to list on both, brandable Marketplace and SOME standard marketplaces.
If it was possible to list on Dan to it would be great

@GrantP do you confirm for flippa/ sedo... and may it be possible in the future to list on Dan too?

Last edited:
•••
Squadhelp reject all of my domains I submit!!! I submitted one on contest and it was favorited but waited for contest results more than one month and still no results. Made decision to register it. submitted it to sh and it was rejected. I saw many domains sold on SH what are not better than I submitted. But all of mine were rejected. All domainers say Squadhelp is the best brandable marketplace but I don't believe this marketplace accept many of their domains.

•••
It's true bro, the approval rate is low and many times good brandables don't get accepted. I registered a name a found great 3 months ago and submitted it and it got rejected, but yesterday it was accepted. you have this possibility to resubmit after 3 months which is a new feature and it's great. by the way many names i had which were "sleeping" are now accepted in SH. How many domains do you have their? and on which platform do you sell usually?
Regards

•••
It's true bro, the approval rate is low and many times good brandables don't get accepted. I registered a name a found great 3 months ago and submitted it and it got rejected, but yesterday it was accepted. you have this possibility to resubmit after 3 months which is a new feature and it's great. by the way many names i had which were "sleeping" are now accepted in SH. How many domains do you have their? and on which platform do you sell usually?
Regards
In Squadhelp I have 0. I have about 10 on BrandBucket and 16 on Brandpa! I like Brandpa the most! They are fast! You also instantly know will your name is accepted! Prices also good. But I still wait for my first sale! On Squadhelp I try to submit unregistered names! I like this option! If name is rejected but I really like it and have vision then I register it and submit for review on BrandBucket and if also rejected there I submit to Brandpa. And before registration and submitting to Squadhelp I check it on Brandpa! If they don't like this name I don't register it. Only try on Squadhelp as unregistered.

•••
In Squadhelp I have 0. I have about 10 on BrandBucket and 16 on Brandpa! I like Brandpa the most! They are fast! You also instantly know will your name is accepted! Prices also good. But I still wait for my first sale! On Squadhelp I try to submit unregistered names! I like this option! If name is rejected but I really like it and have vision then I register it and submit for review on BrandBucket and if also rejected there I submit to Brandpa. And before registration and submitting to Squadhelp I check it on Brandpa! If they don't like this name I don't register it. Only try on Squadhelp as unregistered.

Be careful with Brandpa. Once it was a great platform, I had 60+ names there and got 3 sales within a few months, but later they accepted so many new names that sales dropped to zero. And now they do not curate domains, so they accept basically anything. Just to test their submission AI, I've submitted 100 bad names to Brandpa (that I wouldn't register even for $1), and more than half of them got a >$1000 price. Their AI is still not very accurate... But anyway, if SH rejects your names, you may try Alter.com, they are new and their inventory is still small.

•••
Be careful with Brandpa. Once it was a great platform, I had 60+ names there and got 3 sales within a few months, but later they accepted so many new names that sales dropped to zero. And now they do not curate domains, so they accept basically anything. Just to test their submission AI, I've submitted 100 bad names to Brandpa (that I wouldn't register even for $1), and more than half of them got a >$1000 price. Their AI is still not very accurate... But anyway, if SH rejects your names, you may try Alter.com, they are new and their inventory is still small.
Thank you.. I just discovered Alter thanks to you and submitted 3 names there. do you have some sales reports that occured on Alter?
best regards

•••
Thank you.. I just discovered Alter thanks to you and submitted 3 names there. do you have some sales reports that occured on Alter?
best regards
I've submitted some names there, but they haven't accepted any of them yet. I need to study their current inventory to know more about their taste, LOL :)

•••
I've submitted some names there, but they haven't accepted any of them yet. I need to study their current inventory to know more about their taste, LOL :)
How long do they check domain at Alter???

•••

Did you leave the Brandpa platform or are you still on it? If so - have you had any sales since this post in 2020?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back