Top Member
Impact
im in canada
only want 2
read about some registrars offer proxy but not sure which

cheapest one is like dyna...but they told me no proxy offered there

ty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ty
oh crap 18$ at epik
longway from the 6 at dyna

any other confirmed registrars doing proxy regs? i guess thats the only way to do this huh? never regged extension with country requierements b4.

•••
p..s.. just tried unireg...10$...not too bad... didnt check out but it dont look like its giving me any extra msgs like namecheap or gd...about address needs...

edit.... oh wow only 4$ on whois.com... no msgs either.. if i can chexk out all the way does it mean itll reg..or can they just cancel later and refund my money...? thats a real goos price

Last edited:
•••
101domain.com has .eu on offer at $6.99 and I'm sure they do the non-resident thing for an extra charge.

•••
ty
oh crap 18$ at epik
longway from the 6 at dyna

any other confirmed registrars doing proxy regs? i guess thats the only way to do this huh? never regged extension with country requierements b4.

You need to enable namepros' special price on your Epik account. I think by just contacting support and letting them know that you are an established member on NP should suffice.

.eu price should be less than $6 (incl. trustee), certainly not $18(!)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back