Dynadot

question Where to move .info or .us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LanesDomains

Established Member
Impact
What's your opinions about the best marketplace if there is one at all to sell or lease my .info & .us gTLDs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.us - ccTLD...

Regarding enduser sales...
They don't depend on marketplace...
But if you want to distribute your BIN-listings among popular registrars for 20% - Afternic/Sedo.

•••
I appreciate your response. I generally don't deal with gTLD that aren't .com or .net because I have never found a market that I resold well in.
I bought these as part of a portfolio and I won a couple at auction just because I wanted them (policeofficers.us, firepolice.info because I was a career firefighter and arson investigator)
If I knew more about the market I would be better positioned. I am willing to monetize them in any way so long as I get my money out of them. Sell, lease, trade, parking has never really paid enough in the past. I would even consider joint venturing. I just need to do something with them.

•••
I don't know how to sell these domains...
.info is in demand in Germany and France... but the domain names should be targeted on them or neutral/brandable.

•••
Most are exactly that. I did end up with a couple of typos which I consider virtually worthless. Can I send a list, or post one and maybe a little better direction will find them? I don't want to post them if it's not allowed. I have been in the marketplace for a little while but I'm still trying to learn the discussion forums.

•••
Almost all motivated buyers are visiting the necessary domain directly... so marketplace doesn't matter.
Only quality of your domains and possibility to contact you (this may be even a blank page with just your email address on it).

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate the info. I guess I will set up a landing page for them and try to move some that way as well. I have done it in the past, without a huge amount of success so I was probably looking away from the obvious. Sometimes it takes someone pointing out the obvious to get you to realize it... That is why I started in the discussion forum to begin with after all. Thanks again. If anyone has ideas that would help I am very open to advice. I really don't think I can get enough advice on these particular TLDs. Not my strongsuit, and not my area of expertise at all LOL.
Thanks

•••
•••
You can always list them at Sedo, Flippa and other domain marketplace websites.

•••
Back