IT.COM

information Where to list .is domains for sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
I tried godaddy and they don't have it in their list of extensions. I tried to contact them but couldn't find godaddy's email. Any help is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can list .is at Godaddy but they won't appear anywhere except Namecheap. Namecheap is the only mainstream registrar supporting .is, Godaddy used to but not anymore.

•••
No you can't because it is not in the list of TLD s

•••
•••
I listed few domains here auctions.godaddy.com

I tried the .is domain here too but as as I said it is not in the list.

is Afternic better than auctions.godaddy.com ?

Haven't tried afternic. Is there payment for listing?

Last edited:
•••
No, there is none. Afternic is a Godaddy brand, using it means listing your domains with Godaddy, but as I said above, for .is domains you can only achieve having them listed on Namecheap.

•••
My observation on Afternic:

I found the .net domain I listed in auctions.godaddy.com but the .me domain could not be found in afternic.

•••
Just buy .com

This is a Psuedo-ext lol

Samer

•••
•••
@Samer is right, it really is best sticking with a nice "dot com"

If you have to go with these lesser extensions, the word or hack better be good (par.is, tenn.is ...)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You can also list .is on Dan and Sedo.

Don't listen to those on "pseudo" etc, if the name fits, do it. Clearly anti non-com bias with no rational other than self-serving interests, with no relation to the thread topic. Gets really tiresome really.

•••
HotKey Thank you very much.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back