IT.COM

advice Where to find the list of names that was sold at Undeveloped, Flippa, Afternic, Sedo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

handpicked

Established Member
Impact
For the last 3 months...including low value names.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Undeveloped are private sales so you won't see those unless people release their sales individually. Same with Afternic, they stopped releasing that data.

For the rest, namebio.com and filter by Venue.

•••
I can see Afternic on namebio, just not Undeveloped

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-02-16 à 16.50.23.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-02-16 à 16.50.23.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 102
•••
Last Afternic sale is in Sept 2018 though, so I guess they stopped releasing that then?

•••
Last Afternic sale is in Sept 2018 though, so I guess they stopped releasing that then?

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they don't release the data anymore. And there's also people that can self-report their sales from Afternic.

•••
No Afternic stopped reporting to NameBio well before 2018. Occasionally you see an Afternic, Undeveloped or Efty sale on NameBio but that is because either the buyer or the seller reported it individually to them. Normally none from those are on.

Re Sedo, they report sales $2000 and over only, provided neither party paid an extra fee to keep it private. There are in the database some at prices below that, which I presume have been individually reported or from a public auction on that platform (maybe mainly the latter).

You can with a NameBio subscription service (top two tiers) get access to the sales under $100. There are a huge number of these, for example in the last month there were 2500 .com extension sales >$100 but 25,300 sales of .com less than $100. Most of these are from GoDaddy, Dynadot, DropCatch, and few NameJet and Flippa. Most of the low sales are truly low - the average price of the .com in the last month is $19.

While NameBio does not show you Afternic (except way back in time), you can find some by using the GoDaddy GoValue evaluator using comparators. That is if you are looking for a specific sale that you think happened there, and guess the name or nearly guess it, it will probably show up. No dates are given though, and if the name sold multiple times (I think) they show the highest value one.

Of course the post completed domain sales here thread will have a few of what you are looking for, but these are all self reported and very incomplete.

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back