IT.COM

discuss Where in the world can you live for $XXX?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where in the civilized world can you survive on $200 / month ??

There are many countries in the world where things are cheap. I am in Pakistan. $200 is enough. Person who makes $1000 per month is considered rich here.

•••
•••
For $200 you can also survive in Ukraine... but without comfort... just to survive...

•••
Get yourself an RV, and you could live on £200 per month in England. That assumes that you don't make a loss on domaining, and you don't need to upgrade your computer kit. It also assumes that you cook quality food, and don't burger your health.

•••
Get yourself an RV, and you could live on £200 per month in England. That assumes that you don't make a loss on domaining, and you don't need to upgrade your computer kit. It also assumes that you cook quality food, and don't burger your health.

Even homeless people in England need £200 per month .... at least

•••
Even homeless people in England need £200 per month .... at least
That's not true. I'm in Hampshire, and I often go off and live in my van. It's easy to keep expenditure under £50 per week. Of course it depends on your insurance record and stuff like that. Being homeless is probably more expensive, because you can't cook or store food, and you probably can't use vegetables from the hedgerows. I do it if I'm on photo expeditions, and I don't include the associated costs. Internet is free though.

•••
Where in the civilized world can you survive on $200 / month ??

In Asia, particularly some South-Asian countries, $200 is like the average monthly wage for a regular job. (even some are also working below that)

•••
In Asia, particularly some South-Asian countries, $200 is like the average monthly wage for a regular job. (even some are also working below that)
- Labor Work ( Factory Worker, Carpenter .etc.) : $200-350/month
- Office Staff (Fresh Experience): $200-$300/month

•••
- Labor Work ( Factory Worker, Carpenter .etc.) : $200-350/month
- Office Staff (Fresh Experience): $200-$300/month
In INDIA,

Labor and Factory worker get $100 to $150 per month.

Fresh Office staff only get $100 to $120

•••
In INDIA,

What ? @@ How can you live with those wage ?
I thought that $200 in South East Asia is the lowest.

•••
In INDIA,

What ? @@ How can you live with those wage ?
I thought that $200 in South East Asia is the lowest.

It's hard to believe but it's quite true. Even folks with college degrees are working at these wages.
Thats why making some side money is quite important, especially in these conditions.

•••
I talk to a girl in Venezuela, and she is trying to survive on $30 per week. She makes that from various online activities such as forum posting, product reviews etc.

•••
I talk to a girl in Venezuela, and she is trying to survive on $30 per week. She makes that from various online activities such as forum posting, product reviews etc.
That's tough mhen

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back