IT.COM

Where do you get most of your sales?

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
Just curious where most people get sales for their domains?

At any given time, I may have 900 or more domains regged, and 98% I have parked with Voodoo.
98% of them are listed for sale on Godaddy, Sedo,and Flippa,with only about 10% listed at Afternic.

To date, I have had zero offers & zero sales via Flippa, 2 offers & zero sales via Sedo, Zero offers & zero salesvia Afternic, and a fair amount of offers and a few sales via Godaddy.

The rest of my offers,and sales have been via Voodoo parking.

I was curious what works best for everybody else, and what is most successful

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting. Solely re sales did you make any during your time with Bodis? Uni? Or is your opinion solely based on how it looks and the lack of customization?

Sold 1 I think but my experiment lasted only a month or so... Nothing bad to say about Bodis, and most likely would have made as much sales with them as I've done with Uni. Simply couldn't live with the fact that every domain was capitalized. If the domain is 2+ words, it just looks odd to me, e.g.:

Tradepromotion.com (Bodis) vs. tradepromotion.com or TradePromotion.com

•••
Would you share the average sales price? (Or I'm too curious ... :xf.rolleyes:)

The average sales price was $800 and the median was $700. Highest sale was $5k.

•••
What is a portfolio regarding domains ?

•••
Good day guys I'm using Dan landing page hope it helpful

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back