IT.COM

Where and who is "ULT SEARCH"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is Ult search an individual person or a company - all sounds a bit shady! Sounds like the man to get you expired names, but where can you get hold of him / she / it / shim!!?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its a one man operation. I hear he makes over a mill a day. Lucky guy :)

•••
Dont believe everything you hear. He would be one of richest people in world with that kind of money... making more than Bill Gates!

lol. maybe a mil a year...

•••
•••
Originally posted by RobSCM
Dont believe everything you hear. He would be one of richest people in world with that kind of money... making more than Bill Gates!

lol. maybe a mil a year...

There are many articles about this operation on the web, that is why I made that comment. I am sure there is some truth to it. It is a large operation and from the amount and quality of some of his domains, his daily income is more then what most of use make in a year.

•••
But what I wanna know is...

How can I get him to get me an expiring name - I heard thats what he does?

•••
•••
How do you get the ones he drops then?

•••
His name is Yun Ye and he's truely a master at what he does. Whois information puts him in Hong Kong, but I believe he's also from the San Jose, California area.

Ultsearch definately has among the nicest portfolios of domain names of anyone on the planet.

•••
Originally posted by silverman567
How do you get the ones he drops then?

Just like any other domain. They all drop the same

•••
I like this quote so much

"Yun Ye's checks are so big that if you saw them your eyes would pop out and bleed" And the fact is, it’s true "

LOL !!!

hahahaahah
:kickass:

•••
I wonder if hes a NP member :talk:

•••
Yeah... I hope so too

Maybe he can teach us a few tips ^^

B-)
:notme: D-:

•••
HI

I don't think he shares any of his secrets with anyone and he is a very quiet person I have never seen a post by him in any forums online,

I heard he owns 150,000 plus domains and gets around 200 new ones per day , so if that is true and each of his domains make him $1.00 per day he would be making $150,000 per day or $54 million per year,

But what if his domains make him more then $1.00 per day, wow

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
f**k, i should of got into this earlier

•••
f**k, i should of got into this earlier

Ah... to have a time machine and a few bucks. :lala:

•••
Back